It's Halloween.

Generalissimo D 10-31-2006 06:28 AM
So get those razorblades in those apples.
David Ryder 10-31-2006 06:51 AM
I prefer razor blades coated with Neurotoxin. Anyways, hope everyone has a great Halloween.
Pie_Junkie 10-31-2006 10:22 AM
YES! It's my day bitches! *throws pumpkin guts at random people*
Chitter-Box-Kat 10-31-2006 02:45 PM
Halloween comes once a year, but DAMN what a day! I'll be trick-or-treating this year as a witchy witch. May candy rain down on all of yous!

*runs off in her costume* EEEE HEE HEE HEE!! X3
Generalissimo D 10-31-2006 04:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by David Ryder
I prefer razor blades coated with Neurotoxin. Anyways, hope everyone has a great Halloween.

That russian mycotoxins a real bitch.
Nine Kuze 10-31-2006 04:33 PM
I'm yo' neighborhood,
stealin' yo' kids trick or treat candy.

Remember my old "Halloween Havoc" thread from last year, guys? Well, if anyone's interested, I found it here.

So, anyone doing anything for Halloween today?
Peace.
088nd 10-31-2006 04:38 PM
Studying for tests and writing a paper :/

COLLEGE RULES.
Sharpshooter005 10-31-2006 04:43 PM
"It has been established that persons who have recently died have been returning to life and committing acts of murder. A widespread investigation of funeral homes, morgues, and hospitals has concluded that the unburied dead have been returning to life and seeking human victims. It's hard for us here to be reporting this to you, but it does seem to be a fact. "

quote:
anyone doing anything for Halloween today?

Probably I should be working on papers but they're not due for at least a week..so thats not happening.
Nine Kuze 10-31-2006 04:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by 088nd

What kind of costume is that, man?
Peace.
088nd 10-31-2006 04:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by 088nd

What kind of costume is that, man?
Peace.

The costume of a man about to kill himself.

Edit: At least the NBA comes on tonight! I almost forgot.
Generalissimo D 10-31-2006 05:20 PM
Night of the Living Dead

Brought to you by Google Video, completely free and legal.

Copyright lapses ftw.
David Ryder 10-31-2006 05:24 PM
I went as Zombie Tupac, and had a "gang war" with Biggie. Thug Life!!!
Nine Kuze 10-31-2006 05:27 PM
quote:

Stop mockin' my race!!!111one Lol.

Also, I hope you're serious, because that would be awesome.

I also found Bill Maher's Halloween costume. Guess what he's supposed to be.
Peace.
dawnstrider 10-31-2006 06:32 PM
Well, I know it's a little late and I'm still at work, but I kind of feel like giving a damn this year, so I think I'll do something creative for any possible(not likely) late comers. I think I'll try the "scary-hooded-man-on-the-porch-with-a-bowl-of-candy-in-his-lap" thing; 'course, the "kids" in my neighborhood are probably dangerous, so I'll have my "prop" knife with me. Otherwise
*raises glass*
Everyone who's doing something have a safe night Smile . Here's to the end of summer, preperations for the Feast, and prayers for those trapped in Purgatory - wherever it may be.

...And here's to hoping that some little bastard doesn't catch me in the mood and get the bright idea to do something to me or my house - I'd rather just pray for the souls in Purgatory tonight, not add to the repository.

Peace Cool
David Ryder 10-31-2006 06:35 PM
quote:
quote:

Peace.

Oh my God! Maher is SO edgy going as the Croc hunter impaled with a Stingrays barb. Although it is pretty funny.
dominusofdeath 10-31-2006 07:33 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:

Peace.

Oh my God! Maher is SO edgy going as the Croc hunter impaled with a Sting rays barb. Although it is pretty funny.

I have a bind on all my valve games that says "gets stabbed with a stingray barb!

CRIKEY!?"
Nine Kuze 10-31-2006 07:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dawnstrider
Well, I know it's a little late and I'm still at work, but I kind of feel like giving a damn this year, so I think I'll do something creative for any possible(not likely) late comers. I think I'll try the "scary-hooded-man-on-the-porch-with-a-bowl-of-candy-in-his-lap" thing; 'course, the "kids" in my neighborhood are probably dangerous, so I'll have my "prop" knife with me.

You know, since my neighborhood is largely composed of little kids, I keep wanting to do this and then I keep forgetting.

Although, there was that one year my friend and I were shooting hoops and we'd give candy out if only one of us made any of the shots we said we would. It was a cold and bad shooting night is all, I swear. >_>

Stay safe in yo' hood, dawnstrider.

Also, I guess like last year, it would be cool if any can lay down some Halloween stories they have.

And I don't watch Bill Maher. Good thing?
Peace.
The Baker St. Irregular 10-31-2006 08:15 PM
Before, I was playing Ocarina of Time in the basement, so I had to freakin' run for my life whenever the doorbell rang upstairs.

Link! Don't get killed while I'm away! You know you're quite incapable of defending yourself.

Now, I'm listening to Nightmare Before Christmas songs and trying to make my way around Gaia Online's crowded servers.

Yeah. So. I took today off from work, but it's not the enchanted evening I wish it could be. I'm too eighteen and not enough eight. I mean, seriously. I've only had two candies and I'm already dead tired.

How depressing.
Pie_Junkie 10-31-2006 08:33 PM
I just got back from trick or treatin'. Gotta love how peoplel give out candy no matter how old long as ya dressed up. Sadly Gaia's Halloween event set-up is down till tomarrow mornin'.
The Baker St. Irregular 10-31-2006 09:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pie_Junkie
Sadly Gaia's Halloween event set-up is down till tomarrow mornin'.

"It's tha server, cap'n! She cannae hold them any longer!"

Too many weirdos crowding the servers methinks. Damn you, Gaia! I need you to work so I can waste my life on you!

BTW, here is my Halloween costume.

Aww. The cat ears are weird.

Pardon me from re-telling an old joke of mine, but I think I should...

What's Nintendo's favorite holiday?
Hallowii!