I missed all of it...

Valdoom 10-29-2006 01:57 PM
My VCR died last night before my taping of Eureks Seven, Bleach and Trinity Blood. So I could use someones explanation of the episodes for the saturday of 10/28/06. pleasehelp me out and please be detailed.
Nine Kuze 10-29-2006 02:09 PM
Maybe you should read the threads of those anime respectfully instead of making a whole new thread saying that you missed them.
Peace.
David Ryder 10-29-2006 02:44 PM
I'm pretty sure it was discussed quite thoroughly in the Eureka Seven thread. And the other where more than likely discussed as well.
Valdoom 10-29-2006 08:02 PM
The problem with those posts is they make comments on what happened. I need what exactally happened. A detailed explanation of what happened.
Scourge 10-29-2006 09:59 PM
Search for an episode summary...
Ano Hito 10-30-2006 03:06 PM
SUMMARY:

Trinity Blood - Blah blah blah boring crap
Bleach - Blah blah blah boring crap
Eureka Seven - Blah blah blah hamburger meat
Valdoom 10-30-2006 03:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Scourge
Search for an episode summary...

Good suggestion, but few exist and most of those that do don't give enough away so that I would know what was going on.

Is it really all that hard to just help a guy out?
Ano Hito 10-30-2006 08:57 PM
Come now, I gave you a perfectly accurate summary of both the plot and importance of each of the most recent episodes.
Scourge 10-30-2006 09:53 PM
Trinity Blood: Some weird and stupid Catholic romance

Bleach: Ichigo and family went and visited his mother's grave and a hollow showed up

E7: Ray and Chuck invade the Gekko, Holland runs around in his underwear and body paint, Holland kills Chuck, Ray blows Chuck up and disappears.
Sharpshooter005 10-30-2006 11:13 PM
Trinity Blood probably continued to be hellsing's weird little brother that nobody likes.
Valdoom 10-31-2006 03:27 PM
Who is Chuck?... Also if "Chuck" is Charles why did Ray to what to the body?
David Ryder 10-31-2006 05:22 PM
Trinity Blood: Same old crap.
Bleach: read DBZ forumla for more info.
Eureka Seven: Ray and Charles invade the Gekko, then Charles gets f-ed up by Holland, and then Ray turnes Charles in to a pile of hamburger.
Scourge 11-01-2006 03:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Valdoom

Chuck is a common nick name for Charles like Mike is for Michael...

Ray blew up the corpse to make a get away.
Sharpshooter005 11-03-2006 01:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Scourge
quote:

Chuck is a common nick name for Charles

Ray blew up the corpse to make a get away.

Why would Ray Charles need to dispose of a body?
Valdoom 11-03-2006 03:13 PM
Why would Ray charles have a body to dispose of?
Ano Hito 11-03-2006 04:09 PM
Because Holland turned Charles' stomach into swiss cheese. With a gun.
Nine Kuze 11-03-2006 04:23 PM
Why are you still posting in this thread?

Nah, I'm kiddin' but Sharpie and Valdoom's response are both funny and confusing at the same time. Well done.

Please refer to the shows respected threads but basically Ray and Charles attacked the Gekko State on a stand alone mission. Going their separate ways, Ray knocked out the power in the ship and Charles went after Holland. Talho confronted Ray and Holland and Charles met and exchanged crossfire with the Nirvash moving on its own and going after Charles for some reason. During the confusion, Holland ran up to Charles and shot him full of lead in the belly, killing him. Ray was captured by Talho and as a final request was lead to Charles' body and one step further, was allowed to kiss him goodbye. She actually planted a bomb in his mouth, exploding his body for a the chance to escape the Gekko State and for the chance to act upon her revenge (apparently, in the next episode).

Hope this helps as far as this series is concerned.
Peace.
Valdoom 11-04-2006 03:27 PM
THANK YOU GOD!!!
Thanks Nine XXVI for a explanation.

My question was "Why would Ray Charles need to dispose of a body?"
Ray Charles in a blind piano player I dout he could kill anyone and or dispose of the body.
Unless someone has info about Bleach or Trinity blood I declare this post closed. (I can only "declare" cause I don't no how to close it for real)
Nine Kuze 11-04-2006 03:34 PM
quote:
THANK YOU GOD!!!
Thanks Nine XXVI for a explanation.

My question was "Why would Ray Charles need to dispose of a body?"
Ray Charles in a blind piano player I dout he could kill anyone and or dispose of the body.

Wait, just because he's blind? I don't think being blind would be that much of a handicap as you would think for Ray Charles if he wanted to kill somebody...

...Um, yeah. >_>
Peace.
Valdoom 11-04-2006 09:12 PM
and he's like what 60? 65? Whats he going to do sing them to death? If he did kill somone how would he find the body in order to dispose of it?