Heroes

Travis Bickle 10-27-2006 08:54 PM
Is anyone else watching this?

Apart from numerous ideas stolen from various Marvel Comics and the whole Hiro/Future Trunks thing, this show kicks ass. It's on every Monday night at 9 on NBC (over here, at least), and it's pretty much one of the only things I watch these days.

If you don't know, Heroes is a show about a bunch of people that find out they have super powers and such. Nothing really more than that, other than them coming together (since they're scattered throughout various cities and such). It kicks ass, though.

Discuss?
David Ryder 10-27-2006 09:13 PM
I've been meaning to check it out and I have heard good things about it.Then again I heard good things about lost and I hate that show (only one right?). Anyways, I really need to check the show out.
The Baker St. Irregular 10-27-2006 10:28 PM
I'm watching it! Do I win a prize? Anime Smile

So far, it's really interesting. Not as good as Lost, but it definitely has its merits. I appreciate what they're doing with the cheerleader and the two brothers the most. I find those characters' storylines very refreshing! Personally, it's great to see the sibling relationship between the two brothers is different than they usually are on TV. And of course, I am naturally very amused by Hiro and his side of the adventure, too! Big Grin

I really hope this show will go well...
Generalissimo D 10-27-2006 10:57 PM
The premise sounds interesting enough, but I can never get around to sitting down to watch it.
Buck Buck #1 01-29-2007 09:08 PM
I started watching about halfway through the first season, and now I'm pretty much hooked. I keep trying to get my friends to watch, but they usually forget.
Pie_Junkie 01-29-2007 09:14 PM
I watch it on and off
Mr. Peabody 01-29-2007 10:47 PM
I'm becoming a fan of the show. The first episode I saw was from last week where Hiro wanted to steal an ancient katana he believed would restore his power.

spoiler (highlight to read):
Hiro steals the sword, only to discover that it's a display model. Big Grin