World Series (Big O Connection?)

Ammaranth 10-26-2006 11:19 PM
The Cardinals' closing pitcher
In tonight's World Series game
Was Wainwright
Just thought you might like to know.

Ammaranth

(I think this gives the Cards a 3-1 lead in the series, for those of you who are counting.)
Travis Bickle 10-26-2006 11:57 PM
The sewers will run red with your blood by my hands.

(Go Mets)
Zopwx2 10-27-2006 12:01 AM
I saw the letter o today. It was big; a big connection.
Ammaranth 10-27-2006 01:02 AM
Not as big as the "Ohh..." I sighed when I read your cheesey post. What a way to welcome a guy who hasn't been around for months. Tongue And Travis, even as a Cards fan, I don't hate the Mets. Every good team needs some sort of arch rival. It keeps things more interesting. Besides, it could be worse. It could be the Yankees.
Travis Bickle 10-27-2006 09:42 AM
THIS TOPIC SUCKS

is what I was trying to say.
paul1290 10-27-2006 02:54 PM
Well this wasn't exactly a serious topic to begin with. It seems that this topic was posted for fun more than anything else so stop being to negative about it. Big Grin

By the way, has anyone heard of The Big-O tire company, or Big-O notation? Laughing
Nine Kuze 10-27-2006 03:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by paul1290
Well this wasn't exactly a serious topic to begin with. It seems that this topic was posted for fun more than anything else so stop being to negative about it. Big Grin
or Big-O notation? Laughing

This isn't a topic to be takin' srsly? Damn, I was going to come out with my theory on how the St. Louis Cardinals were actually the Union (or the products of the tomato experiments, whichever your thing may be) because of the sole and simple fact that they wear the color red. In the name of the Union!

Also, I've heard of the Big O notation. I think there's a thread about somewhere in the Smith Manison as well.

The only connection I can see with the World Series and baseball is that Kenny Rogers' thing with the crap on his hands. Same thing with Alex Rosewater using Dorothy's memory to activate Big Fau. They cheated to get the advantage.

Same thing rly.
Peace.
Jonny Axehandle 10-27-2006 11:10 PM
I found this website called Paradigm City. Could that be a connection?
dominusofdeath 10-28-2006 06:11 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Axehandle
I found this website called Paradigm City. Could that be a connection?

Now your just making sh** up.
Wingnut 10-28-2006 08:26 AM
And it has now become simply spam. I nominate this thread to be locked, if not outright deleted.
Schwarzwald_X 10-28-2006 03:49 PM
I did notice that while watching the game last night. I was with a friend who is also a hard-core Big O fan, and we both rejoiced when we noticed the pitcher's last name. Then we went on to speculate his first name as Timothy.....
Big Grin I love being a Big O fanboy.
paul1290 10-29-2006 07:27 AM
I think this would make a good Dale's Bar thread. Perhaps one of the moderators should move it there.

Has anyone heard of the Roger Smith Hotel?
Ammaranth 10-29-2006 09:42 PM
Actually, I intended it to be a World Series thread. And Wainwright was the closer for the game that won the Cardinals the series, which means you can forget about the pine tar -- the real question is was the outcome of the World Series affected by cybernetic enhancements? Wink

Ammaranth