I can't find it.

Shadow dorothy 10-23-2006 03:21 PM
I'm asking about a fanfiction that I saw here a few months ago.

The human Dorothy ends up in the Paradigm we know and Angel saves her from something and takes her to Roger's place. Then Norman gets confused and the two Dorothy's are looking at each other.

Anyway if you guy's know what it's called can you post the link here?
Generalissimo D 10-23-2006 04:10 PM
Shadow dorothy 10-24-2006 04:12 PM
No no it's the one were both Dorothy's are facing each other and still quite alive.
Nine Kuze 10-24-2006 04:15 PM
Are you talking about A Clockwork Tomato's Season 3 and 4? Because from your description, that was the first thing that came to mind.

Also, using the Search function to find what you are looking for would hardly kill you.

Hardly.
Peace.
Shadow dorothy 10-26-2006 09:09 PM
This place has a serch function? Why didn't anyone tell me?
Generalissimo D 10-26-2006 09:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy
This place has a serch function? Why didn't anyone tell me?

Because its right below the banner. Next to the team button.
Ammaranth 10-27-2006 01:16 AM
Of course, showing a little courtesy would hardly kill you, either, now would it? There's no need to be uncivil. I've been away from Paradigm for a long time. One of the things I missed, one of the things that brought me back, was remembering the high quality of discussion on the forums here. That, and driving around listening to Brick Ballades on an overcast day, but that's another story. There's so much junk out there on web forums; we don't need that. We're better than that. Or we should be. So please, don't be rude to someone just because they asked something.

Ammaranth
Travis Bickle 10-27-2006 09:44 AM
Have you looked at some of the people that have posted recently?

Have you looked at some of your own posts?

Exactly.
paul1290 10-27-2006 02:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ammaranth
Of course, showing a little courtesy would hardly kill you, either, now would it? There's no need to be uncivil. I've been away from Paradigm for a long time. One of the things I missed, one of the things that brought me back, was remembering the high quality of discussion on the forums here. That, and driving around listening to Brick Ballades on an overcast day, but that's another story. There's so much junk out there on web forums; we don't need that. We're better than that. Or we should be. So please, don't be rude to someone just because they asked something.

Ammaranth

Wow, I've been wanting to say that for a long time but was afraid of being attacked for it. But yea, some people around here are starting to become hostile to just about everyone.
Asirt 10-27-2006 11:41 PM
By the way, Shadow_dorothy. If you're still looking for the story:

The Chrono Saga: Special Edition "The Two Dorothy's"

Remember to use the search function first to look for the item you are seeking. If it doesn't show up there, then you may ask the members. Making a thread about something you can't find shouldn't be considered as a first option and is a last resort.