Your absolutely WORST day in your life.

Megadeus 10-22-2006 01:26 AM
ME:

Having a midlife crisis 2 years ago and having it end my marriage of 17 years, including 4 children. This JUST happened 4 weeks ago.

We are just separated for now but it looks to be headed to the D word.

Can it get any worse? Frown
Sir Nise 10-22-2006 08:35 PM
^^nazi's could have came and stole your children.
i'm sorry about your situation though.

i think the worst day in my life was when i found out that I failed a class. my high school life has been bumpy from then.
Travis Bickle 10-22-2006 10:58 PM
It could get worse: you could be a sad, sappy sucker and spend your entire life (and social life) petitioning for a third season of the Big O.
RoseRose 10-22-2006 11:03 PM
My worst day may top yours... it's one of those that's hard to compare...

I was 11, and my mom died.... either the day I found out she was dying or her funeral was the worst day of my life.
dominusofdeath 10-22-2006 11:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Travis Bickle
It could get worse: you could be a sad, sappy sucker and spend your entire life (and social life) petitioning for a third season of the Big O.


PWNED. Scott again FTW
R.Smith 10-23-2006 12:24 AM
Sorry to hear about that, Megadeus.

I hope things take a turn for the better with that.


I can't really think of my "WORST" day ATM.
Megadeus 10-23-2006 06:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by RoseRose
My worst day may top yours... it's one of those that's hard to compare...

I was 11, and my mom died.... either the day I found out she was dying or her funeral was the worst day of my life.


Yeah, I think that tops mine, but not by much. This has been my life for the past 17 years. So, thinking that this is going to end, makes it like 17 years of a life and then it ends. I know I still have life, but it's not the life I've had. In that respect is where yours is still tops.

Sorry to heard about your loss.....
088nd 10-23-2006 06:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Travis Bickle
It could get worse: you could be a sad, sappy sucker and spend your entire life (and social life) petitioning for a third season of the Big O.


Today was the worst day of my life because I realized that Scott is talking about me.


The worst day of my life was the day I found out there would be no Big-O Season 3, but I said "f*** it, I'll still keep trying".
RoseRose 10-23-2006 08:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Megadeus
quote:
Originally posted by RoseRose
My worst day may top yours... it's one of those that's hard to compare...

I was 11, and my mom died.... either the day I found out she was dying or her funeral was the worst day of my life.


Yeah, I think that tops mine, but not by much. This has been my life for the past 17 years. So, thinking that this is going to end, makes it like 17 years of a life and then it ends. I know I still have life, but it's not the life I've had. In that respect is where yours is still tops.

Sorry to heard about your loss.....


Yeah... well, life is life... and it DOES go on. I'm sorry to hear your life is going down the tubes right now, but you can find a way to keep going, and make a new life for yourself.
Sara Comatori 10-23-2006 09:10 PM
Mine hasn't happened yet but it will. I found out that my Mom has Skin Cancer and I'm going to lose my mind...Insanity is truely something that my family gets.
ScionofDestiny 10-23-2006 09:12 PM
The worst day of is a tie between three things:

The day I crawled in front of my brother's arc of motion while he was swinging just to see what would happen. I was only 2, but I can remember it quite well because the pain was so great and I was so emotionally miserable. Went backwards quite a distance and broke my leg ... owch.

The day (not long before or after) I used this weird lighter to set the family chair on fire - once again, just to see what would happen. Wow, Dad yelled really loud ...

The third canindate would be the day the family dog Sully died when he ran in front of Mom/Dad's car while they were driving away. He was afraid they weren't coming back and thought he could stop a car by moving in front of it (it worked before). Wow, I haven't really cried since then, come to think of it. I didn't cry that much when my own great-grandparents passed on, but then, they were very old, suffering from cancer, and I had already accepted it before they died. Sully was just barely out of puppy years and still full of energy and life.
Mike 10-23-2006 09:17 PM
My worst day is probably about a year ago, I donated blood. Then I went into shock. Yeah, that wasn't fun at all. That was that last time I puked, too. And I puked HARD.
ScionofDestiny 10-23-2006 09:23 PM
quote:
My worst day is probably about a year ago, I donated blood. Then I went into shock. Yeah, that wasn't fun at all. That was that last time I puked, too. And I puked HARD.


You see, I want to contribute to society but I don't want things like that to happen.
Hollow XXVI 10-25-2006 08:56 AM
Almost every day of my life from 1997 to 2000. Fun times, fun times.

But Megadeus..I don't know your situation, but if you can work to fix it..and want to, never give up.
Mr. Fortnight 10-25-2006 03:52 PM
Worst day?

October 4th, 2005.

I lost a finger that day. Sugery was alright, but the recovery sucked.