The "So, How Was Your Day?" Thread

Nine Kuze 10-19-2006 10:52 PM
I've had this idea for a while now and wanted to get this crackin'.

Like the title says, how was your day today? I like to hear how other people's day has gone for them and you can basically do that here. If anything interesting, boring, exciting, or anything else happened today, then you can post it here and share with the rest of us.

To get things started, I'll go over my day today:
  • I got my haircut. I'll post a picture up later but let's just say for now its really, really low.
  • I had coffee for the first time in literally, six years. I was waiting for my barber to finish with the first guy in front of me and was reading a magazine, was bored, and saw some coffee and thought "What the hell?" Supposedly, I like my coffee with lots of sugar and French Vanilla creme. Also, the coffee burned my tongue.
  • I met my friend Courtney for the first time since last year. She has different color hair now and when I asked her about it, she says she's changing her hair according to the seasons.
  • Went to class and did some research for my composition paper.
  • My parents are going to Minnesota to meet my brother so my sister and I have the house to ourselves.
  • Today's Thursday, so I hung out with my friend like we do every week. Went to eat at Coney Island where I had a Philly Cheese Steak, him a gyro. Then, we shot some hoops at a nearby gym and hung out at the mall.

And that's how my day went today. So, anybody else willing to give this a go and share with us how their day went?
Peace.
Mike 10-19-2006 11:13 PM
I had a dental anatomy exam, which was so much easier than I expected it to be. Then I had lab, and had to carve a canine tooth out of wax which was also way easier than I thought it would be. Then I played Zelda and studied.
Zopwx2 10-20-2006 12:07 AM
I got up at 5:30

Drove to this college thing.

Took a chemistry midterm, which I think I did alright on.

slept on bench.

Went to writing class.

Drove home.

listened to music.

p.s.

Gyro's rock
Travis Bickle 10-20-2006 12:24 AM
Great idea for a thread. However, my day was kind of uneventful, but I might as well:

I woke up at 9:15 am.

I got ready and drove to school around 10:15, and got there about 15 minutes later.

Class started at 11, and I got out around 12. I talked to this girl that I like for a while, and although she has a boyfriend (which I'm decent enough to not really make a pass at her because of), she's a pretty awesome person.

I went to class at 12:30, got out, ran into this girl, talked to her again, ran into a friend, talked to him about playing soccer later, and got some lunch.

I ran into a friend of a friend of mine and we talked for a while and exchanged phone numbers and such, for he is in a band and they're looking for a bassist.

I went to class around 3:30, got out at 4:45 after falling asleep in it, and played some Tony Hawk on the DS in my car for a bit.

I took at music test at 6:30, took a break, got back at 7:30, fell asleep for another lecture, got out at 8:45, and got home around 9ish.

I watched some Futurama, ate some Chik Fil A I had left over, watched a Wesley Willis Documentary, read a bit, and wrote this while listeing to In The Aeroplane...
Nine Kuze 10-23-2006 02:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Travis Bickle
Great idea for a thread. However, my day was kind of uneventful, but I might as well:

Praise from you? You're getting soft on me, Scott. Nah, but thanks anyway. I really appreciate it.

Anyway, on Sunday, I pretty much hung out with some friends all day. Woke up at 12:30 and we went to Buffalo Wild Wings but it was too crowded and then we went on over to TGI Fridays for lunch and to watch the Lions/Jets game. Guess who lost? Then, since my school was close by, we went over there for a minute and watched the Vikings/Seahawks game as well. I pretty much watched football all day, yeah.

Then, we headed up to the mall and walked around a bit as that was crowded as well. I don't like crowded places all that much but I did run into a very good friend of mine (someone I've known very well since the 4th grade) who is now a father. Came back home, fell asleep, woke up, watched some TV, and I'm watching Annie Hall at the moment. And no, I didn't go to church.
Peace.
RoseRose 10-23-2006 02:33 AM
I GOT ENGAGED
Green_Bird 10-23-2006 04:34 AM
Yesterday was...diffrent...

Found out a store that my mom and I visit regularly was what got chared the night before...

Got up...

Went down there with my mom...

Stayed for a few hours while the guy boarded it up so nothing got stollen...

Walked back up the street from the store to Starbucks....

Had a cinimon roll due to the fact I didn't eat before leaving....

and came home...

Pretty normal Sunday other then babysitting the front of the store. When usually we would be inside it and it wouldn't have been burnned. Luckally no one was hurt.
Buck Buck #1 10-24-2006 09:26 PM
Today I woke up, sat around for a while, then went to work.

During my break they announced that Michael Jenkins, from the Falcons, was in tha pharmacy signing autographs, which was kinda crazy. I was going to get something signed, but as soon as I finished my break I had to go push carts, and by the time I got back he was gone.

I'm gonna have to finish clearing everything out of my room tonight, because w are getting new carpet layed down tomorrow.
Travis Bickle 10-24-2006 09:38 PM
Today, I went to school. I skipped my second class to eat lunch with this girl I really dig, but she has boyfriend, and I'm questioning my morals about the entire situation.

After classes, I met a friend of a good friend of mine at random and brought him along to dinner with one of my coworkers, her boyfriend, and myself.

After that, we went to our friend in common's house and beatboxed/freestyled for a bit.

That's about it.
Xel 10-25-2006 08:27 AM
It's only 8:19 right now, so I can only tell you how my day's been so far.

My parents woke me up an hour earlier than I wanted to, since apparently I'm not reliable enough to, you know, wake up to the alarm I set every night. Not enough sleep makes Xel Very Cranky.

After trouble connecting to the internets, got an email from a friend who plans on playing FF8 that said her coworker told her that Seifer dies. I called him a dumbass because he, um, doesn't die. Then I lol'd.

She also reminded me that South Park AND Drawn Together are on tonight, meaning I actually have something to look forward to at the end of the day today. yey.

Went to PCF and found this thread. Posted in it.

That's my day so far. Hopefully it'll continue to get better.
Chitter-Box-Kat 10-25-2006 03:24 PM
I got up at 6:00 am. I got dressed. I ate a bowl of chicken flavored ramen for breakfast while doing my morning romp on PCF. I changed my Random Thought of the Day. Then I headed off to school at 7:00 am.

I stopped by the gas station by my house to get my fifty-cent bag of snack food for my little lunch, and saw a truck that carried snack foods and advertized popcorn. So I got my first popcorn lunch following many days of pretzles.

I dozed on the bus. Was early for school. Nodded off during math. Nodded off more durring Spanish. I was cunfuzzled more in Physics. Then I got to art class and drew a candlestick, a jar, and...something else. I ate my bag of popcorn in the art rom and headed to English for last period. I put some of my better works of wornd up on a buliten board.

The only thing really exciting right now is that Parent Teacher Night is on tomorow, as is my last SAT prep class, and my birthday is the next day. I always get excited when my birthday rolls around. This year, I'm skipping school on my birthday to get red stripes died into my hair, my nails done, and I'll FINALLY get a membership card for Barnes And Noble.

My mom got me jewlery for my birthday, but she wont let me see it. She also has another secret she's keeping from me. But my mom never half-asses things, so it's gotta be good. It's 4:23 pm where I live, and I'm gone!
Nine Kuze 10-25-2006 05:55 PM
So far, I woke up at 7 in the morning and got ready for my math class. After doing pretty much nothing for a while, other than being here and researching for a film I need for my paper, went to my economics class and pretty much nodded off for the last part of it.

I then went to the student lounge, fell asleep for three hours, got a snack to eat, and I'm here now doing this and some homework. So, not that much really.

quote:
Originally posted by Travis Bickle
Today, I went to school. I skipped my second class to eat lunch with this girl I really dig, but she has boyfriend, and I'm questioning my morals about the entire situation.

May I ask about this? Why is this so troubling for you, dude?

quote:
Originally posted by RoseRose
I GOT ENGAGED

Cool. I don’t suppose you could go into this, could you?

quote:
Originally posted by Xel
It's only 8:19 right now, so I can only tell you how my day's been so far.

My parents woke me up an hour earlier than I wanted to, since apparently I'm not reliable enough to, you know, wake up to the alarm I set every night. Not enough sleep makes Xel Very Cranky.

Went to PCF and found this thread. Posted in it.

That's my day so far. Hopefully it'll continue to get better.

We've seen what you look like after a night from a club, so I bet you don't look too bad cranky either. Hahaha. Nice that you found and posted in this thread as well, Xel.
Peace.
David Ryder 10-25-2006 06:48 PM
More or less woke up, took a shower and played FFXI all day. Repeat tomarrow.
Hobodoken 10-25-2006 07:17 PM
Knocked over my trashcan and guitar getting to my alarm clock, fell asleep during General Writing, skipped Computer Science to do a project for the class due today at 10, which I'll turn in tomorrow instead, failed a General Theater quiz, found out I got a B- on a midterm, now studying/procrastinating for a Vector Calculus exam tomorrow.
Nine Kuze 10-25-2006 07:28 PM
Um, it seems like a number of us sleep a lot during our classes.
Peace.
David Ryder 10-25-2006 07:44 PM
quote:
Um, it seems like a number of us sleep a lot during our classes.

Who doesn't. I slept threw half of my classes.

Also congrates to Rose.
Chitter-Box-Kat 10-25-2006 07:57 PM
Oh yes, I completely didn't see that. Congradulations RoseRose! I wish you the best of luck. Wink
RoseRose 10-25-2006 08:16 PM
Thankies for all the congrats!
Pie_Junkie 10-25-2006 08:26 PM
*Woke up at 5 and got dressed.
*Played Harvest Moon till 5:30 when I had to wake up my sister.
*Walked to the bus stop at 5:50 where the bus ended up bein' late.
*Got to school and had my breakfast of Mellow Yellow and Skittles while standing around with friends. We've be dubbed Misfit Mafia.
*Slept thru 1st period Comm. Tech.
*Slept thru home room
*Had a test in 2nd period Chemistry and slept some more when I finished
*Went to lunch, got bit by Pyro, and had a cookie, Mellow Yellow, fries, and Powerade.
*Slept thru 1/2 of 3rd period American History and took notes.
*On the way to 4th got bit by Pyro again and messed wit' Kyle 'bout his hair cut. It looks werid so now both Kyles are pretty girls.
*Stared off into space and drew a little in 4th period painting. This class would have been slept thru if the teacher didn't yell and right me up when I sleep.
*Rode the bus home and spaced out listenin' to my mp3
*Got home at 3:30 'cuz it was an early day. Had a burger and slept till 5.
*woke up and....okay between then and now is a blank
David Ryder 10-26-2006 08:05 PM
Woke up, Played some FFXI (got my samurai job to lvl 20, so no more Valkurm dunes), helped my mom at the store and now I'm gonna just surf the net.