The "So, How Was Your Day?" Thread

Chitter-Box-Kat 11-07-2006 09:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pie_Junkie
My day sucked! My dog died today. I miss my Bear.

I'm sorry for your loss. I had three cats that I knew since I was a baby. It's sad to lose a loved pet. But think of it this way, Bear's in the dog heaven. Everything dogs love, Bear's gonna get for enertiny. It's a bit childish, but it helps to think like that.
Shadow dorothy 11-08-2006 05:43 PM
My grandpa had heart surgery today, other than that it was a nice day except for the fact that so bi octh is wantin to kick my ass.
Chitter-Box-Kat 11-08-2006 06:26 PM
It rained aaaaaaaaalll freaking day. TEH SUCK.

Physics is annoying as hell. I hate science classes. And math is boring. And "As I Lay Dying" confuzzles me to no end. >_<
Pie_Junkie 11-08-2006 07:16 PM
My day was okay. Fairly normal, 'cept I got a cold. I think I'm gonna puke.

Edit: I also had a chemistry test today. Big Grin
Seihou 11-08-2006 08:07 PM
What a day. Everything was going smoothly until physical science rolled around. The class sucked. I get home and try to play the flight sim I downloaded yesterday, and it doesn't work. When I finally got it to work, my sister's shower door collapsed and spread a ton of glass everywhere. So far, I have to say my day has officially sucked.
David Ryder 11-09-2006 05:27 PM
Meh.

Woke up.
Got of FFXI and got some gear for my war/mnk (f /nin) and sent a message to my bud Maleck.
Took a nap.
Posted this.
Chitter-Box-Kat 11-09-2006 06:12 PM
Doesn't anyone go to school or work anymore?

I went to school today and was reminded why I don't like school. Yesterday I found out Edger Allan Poe is a classical writer. My love for reading has been renewed.
Shadow dorothy 11-09-2006 06:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by David Ryder
Meh.

Woke up.
Got of FFXI and got some gear for my war/mnk (f /nin) and sent a message to my bud Maleck.
Took a nap.
Posted this.

When I start that game can I add you to my partyConfused your talking about the xomputer version right?)

And my day sucked again. The good thing is I finally got my computer to work.
Pie_Junkie 11-09-2006 08:56 PM
Didn't go to school today 'cuz I'm still sick. My grandpa Jim visted so him , my mom and me went to Denny's then the mall. I bought the 2nd Off*beat from Borders and 3 pins from Hot Topic. Got home and...slept? I think. Played some Zelda, dropped my sis off at her boyfriend's, watched Copycat and here I am now.

Edit: Oh yeah, my mom almost had an episode today. Thank you pills.
David Ryder 11-10-2006 03:50 PM
quote:
When I start that game can I add you to my partyConfused your talking about the xomputer version right?)

Sure, if you play on the fenrir server, I can help you if you need some help. I play the PS2 version but I can still help since it's all connected.

Woke up.
Help my mom with the store and walmart.
Went to Best Buy and got the new Old Mans Child.
Posted this.
Chitter-Box-Kat 11-10-2006 04:10 PM
I got up. Went to school. Got another copy of the History project. Did a test on some sci-fi thing in English.

Then I went to Barnes and Noble. I got this HUGE ASS BOOK full of Edgar Allan Poe poems and stories. It only cost me like $11 because I had a member ship card. I also bought the latest issue of Shonen Jump magazine and a mini Tarot Card deck. Two DVD's came in the mail. Blood: the Last Vampire and The Triplets of Belleville.

If you'll excuse me, I'll enter a happy funk and giggle like a maniac.
Pie_Junkie 11-11-2006 04:07 PM
Went to a rumage sale and 2 thrift store wit' my grandmas. Bought a Pokemon backpack, 5 Pokemon cards, 1st Tales from the Crypt comic book, Pulp Fiction, 1st Back to the Future, and an NES. Yes I still collect Pokemon cards, it's a piece of childhood I like and I can now collect without getting in trouble. Big Grin
Mike 11-11-2006 07:51 PM
Let's see....

Studied biochem, had soup for lunch, TORE sh** UP in Counter-Strike, studied a little more, had dinner, played more CS, posted this.
Pie_Junkie 11-12-2006 03:03 PM
We had Sunday dinner like always. My sis and I took our grandma's golf cart 4 wheelin' down at the lake then drove it 'round the oark and stole people's newspapers.We went out to Ross to pick out our shoes for Xmas. I got black and red Vans. Also we went to the Dollar Tree so I picked up some Faygo Redpop, hair gel, and anti-bacterial soap.
David Ryder 11-12-2006 04:16 PM
Woke up.
ate breakfast with the family.
Went to see man of the year.
Got some stuff for my birthday (it's in a few days).
Posted this this.
Chitter-Box-Kat 11-12-2006 05:31 PM
Went to a birthday party for my friend David who's fourteen tomorrow. There were video game battles and a three year old named Rebecca. Cutest kid I ever saw. I ate a slice of Carvel cake and felt sick.

I aslo re-discovered the floor of my room once more and realized I really hate asking for help.
Shadow dorothy 11-12-2006 08:45 PM
Woke up at a friends house (cause I spent the night) played some pokemon, helped my hook up her VCR and gamecube. came home found my Ocarina. Did some chores, checked out ebay and posted this.
Mike 11-12-2006 09:00 PM
The Jets won!

And they beat New England! Friggin' awesome!
Nine Kuze 11-13-2006 12:23 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Pie_Junkie
My day sucked! My dog died today. I miss my Bear.

One of my nightmare realized. Damn shame and sorry, Pie_J.

I'll just gover the bare essentials over the past couple of days:

- Studied for, took, and aced math exam.
- Studying for econ. exam (or, at least I should be at the moment).
- Been meeting a lot of old friends lately around.
- Been eating at a lot of Coney Islands recently.

Um, that's it.

quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
The Triplets of Belleville

A friend of mine gave me this like three weeks ago to watch. Yeah, I still need to watch that.
Peace.
David Ryder 11-13-2006 06:17 AM
woke up.
Got on FFXI for a moment.
Posted this and later gonna watch Gun x Sword vol. 3-4.