The "So, How Was Your Day?" Thread

Fujiko 10-30-2006 03:44 PM
This weekend, I went to a club, went to a Halloween party, cooked for the entire house, and studied a midterm. Today I woke up, went to class and had my midterm, ate lunch, and now I'm at work. More details pending.

EDIT: So I hang out at a friend's house til about 8, and did nothing but play smash bros. I get home, had dinner, and finished writing up a story that was due Tuesday. My friend and I were gonna watch Howl's Moving Castle but he ended up falling asleep.
David Ryder 10-31-2006 04:48 PM
Woke as usual.
Posting this.
Listen to some Black Metal, it seems right on Halloween.
And gonna get on FFXI.
Revan 11-01-2006 11:44 AM
Today was alright. I had a full timetable at college/school/equivalent outside UK. At the moment I've got lot's of work to do for media, geology and computing but time and motivation are lacking a bit...

Tonight I'd like to say I'll make a start on a geology essay but more likely I'll end up on Half-Life 2 Deathmatch or something... Tongue
The Baker St. Irregular 11-01-2006 02:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Revan
Tonight I'd like to say I'll make a start on a geology essay but more likely I'll end up on Half-Life 2 Deathmatch or something... Tongue

College or video games?

College... or video games...

Hmm...

Instead of doing an assigment that's due tomorrow, I'm reading up on the Wii and Twilight Princess. That's homework of sorts, right? Anime Smile

My day so far has been this: Wake up, eat something (anything), hour and a half commute, hour and a half of school, hour and a half commute back, eat, and now, waste time before going to work. Repeat this Monday through Friday.

I love college. It's the best learning experience ever. But I've never been this busy before in my life. Grah!
David Ryder 11-01-2006 05:46 PM
Woke up.
Got a party in FFXI.
Logged out took a nap.
Woke up again and helped my mom at the store.
And now posting this.
Volt 11-02-2006 09:26 PM
Well yesterday I found out I have a 3.87 GPA. Which is... pretty damn cool. To award my extreme amount of luck, my parents are going to buy me something. I'm hoping for a gift certificate to Chik-Fil-A.
This morning I woke up at 2 to finish an essay.
Went to school and found out I'm going to be in the paper. Kinda sweet. Mainly luck. I was in a class and they took a picture and I happened to be in it. So I'm basically famous.
Everything was going alright until I called my girlfriend and she bitched at me for reasons unknown.
Women.
It's ok though. I have tomorrow off and I plan to sleep a good amount tonight. A wise man once said, "Early to bed and early to rise makes you healthy wealthy and wise. But I came up with that after I slept in until 1:30 PM, so yea."
Generalissimo D 11-02-2006 10:07 PM
Good grades are for losers (2.7 ftw).

Woke up, got through the grind.

Neglected Algebra II homework. Woe is me.

Played some Dark Crusade. f***ing NECRONS.
David Ryder 11-02-2006 10:53 PM
Woke up.
Got on FFX and got my Samurai to 23.
Logged off.
Posted this.
Watch A Haunting and then get back on FFXI.
Nine Kuze 11-03-2006 01:49 AM
Let's see...

I went to class today and met up with my friend and headed over to the community college for a minute. We then went over to Arby's and got something to eat and headed up the mall, where we played Madden 07 and I won with the Seahawks after he fumbled the ball in my end zone at the last minute. Talk about somethin' so clutch.

Ate some pretzels (pretzel dog to be accurate), came home, did some homework and watched some movies with my sister.

And I should probably be getting to sleep. School in the morning and all that noise.
Peace.
Buck Buck #1 11-03-2006 09:45 AM
Today I'm gonna go to theater class and present the play that our class has been workig on. I'd tell you the plot, but it's rather embarrasing so I'm just gonna hold out on that one.

Then I'm going to work to pick up my check, and after that find my friends and hang out.
Nine Kuze 11-03-2006 03:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Buck Buck #1
Today I'm gonna go to theater class and present the play that our class has been workig on. I'd tell you the plot, but it's rather embarrasing so I'm just gonna hold out on that one.

TELL US WHAT THE PLOT IS.

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by Mistress-Samwise
quote:

The real trick is not to allude to the undesirable thing in any way or form. Wink Despite your efforts, we outside minds have been given something to go on. In short, cough up the plot, buddy! Tongue

Also, what the fine lady said.
Peace.
The Baker St. Irregular 11-03-2006 05:25 PM
quote:

The real trick is not to allude to the undesirable thing in any way or form. Wink Despite your efforts, we outside minds have been given something to go on. In short, cough up the plot, buddy! Tongue

How was my day? I finished reading 1984. It left me feeling cold, clammy, and scared. This happen to anyone else?
paul1290 11-03-2006 07:37 PM
Had a speech in public speaking class. It was supposed to be between 5 and 8 minutes, but I accidently took around 25 minutes. I could have sworn by the time I finished I felt like only 6 minutes passed. I have no idea where the extra 19 minutes came from.

Time flies when you're having fun. Big Grin
Nine Kuze 11-07-2006 03:35 AM
- Went to math class and went over the review for the test. Something funny happened, the professor asked if he should set the test back to Friday instead of Wednesday and everyone voted for Friday. No one voted against it.

- Went to take a nap in the student's tv lounge and I when I awoke, I found out I slept long enough to miss my class entirely. Oh my.

- Went to pick up my car from repairs, the bumper was jacked up and went back to school to look up some sources for my research paper.

- Watched the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan (that's what the paper is on) and WWE RAW. Then I went to sleep, woke up, and I'm typing this right now.
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 11-07-2006 07:35 AM
Yesterday, I found out just how random my thoughts can get in English class. And scattered.

Today I woke up, realized OMG I fell asleep in my clothes from yesterday. Now I'm typing this and if anyone wants to see what I wrote in English yesterday, tell me.
Nine Kuze 11-07-2006 09:53 AM
I'MMA MAKIN' PANCAKES.

More news, along with sports, at 11.
Peace.
Shadow dorothy 11-07-2006 10:10 AM
All my days are crap.
David Ryder 11-07-2006 12:16 PM
Woke up, and tried to get on the the net but...my internet connection was being worthless so I just now got on. Other than that, been playing SC III all day.
Pie_Junkie 11-07-2006 08:14 PM
My day sucked! My dog died today. I miss my Bear.
Pygmalion 11-07-2006 08:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pie_Junkie
My day sucked! My dog died today. I miss my Bear.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Pie Junkie. I've had several pets over the years, and each one is special and dear to me.

Pygmalion