The "So, How Was Your Day?" Thread

Generalissimo D 10-26-2006 08:22 PM
There was a test.

veni vidi vici

and I came home to a heavy storm, but umbrellas ftw.
Mike 10-26-2006 11:00 PM
Crappy.

I bombed a test, then I sprained my ankle.
Nine Kuze 10-27-2006 04:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
Crappy.

I bombed a test, then I sprained my ankle.

Damn, sorry to hear about that dude.

Um, as far as yesterday goes;

- I woke up at 7 am, then woke up again at 2 pm.

- I went to class where we talked about our research papers and how society skews things due to gender.

- Did some homework and met with some friends to get some pizza, watch the World Series, and talk about basketball. That's pretty much anything interesting.

Today, I woke up at 7 am and got ready for school. I was late to class because I had to take care of a flat tire.

Fell asleep in the student lounge where they have really comfortable chairs for sleeping. Woke up at 1:40 and my class starts at 1:20, said "screw it" and went back to sleep. Woke up again and meet with some friends from said class my skipped and met up with my math group to work on a project for two hours. And this is where I am now.
Peace.
David Ryder 10-27-2006 06:17 PM
Woke up at 10 am.
Got on FFXI, and looked for a party.
Got a Japanese party invite but they never invited me.
Logged off and went back to sleep.
Woke up again at 5am and helped my mom.
Chitter-Box-Kat 10-28-2006 06:13 PM
Today I saw my friend Jacob since like forever. We saw "The Prestige" and he wanted to kiss me. Neutral

HUH?! Shocked

What the hell have I been missing. O_O Why does he wanna kiss me?!
Hobodoken 10-28-2006 07:21 PM
To Chitter: He probably likes-you-likes-you.

In the pantsular region, specifically.

My day started around 1 PM being woken by one roomate leaving for lunch with his dad and little brother, then soon after a friend asking if I was ready for brunch. My waffle split in the iron, but was still delicious. Got my mail for the first time in almost a month, got a package which turned out to be candy, despite my exact thinking being that it wouldn't be. Did laundry, played Halo, got dinner, might go out later tonight to one of the many Halloween parties. Or not, as it's getting cold again.
Generalissimo D 10-28-2006 07:29 PM
Woke up, had a cold, played some Dark Crusade, fell asleep for 4 hours, posted here.
David Ryder 10-28-2006 08:52 PM
Woke up, Played Monster Hunter Freedom, listened to some Gorgoroth, and Posted this.
Seihou 10-28-2006 09:18 PM
Woke up, went to buy some wood finish, went to the dump to dispose of leaves, bought some Legos, mailed a friend's birthday present, listened to Megadeth while doing physical science homework, messed around with Metroid Prime 2, Pikmin, and Super Mario 64 for awhile, ate dinner, and posted here.

What a day.
Nine Kuze 10-29-2006 12:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken

I'm quoting because it's quite hilarious.

Um, I didn't really do anything today. Woke up at 7AM, then again at 11, then again at 4PM. Did some homework, gave my dog a bath, and ate at Arby's, and watched some movies. Yeah, not much really.
Peace.
evanASF27 10-29-2006 01:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken

I'm quoting because it's quite hilarious.

Holy crap! XD

I did my laundry...decided to try out the DnD club (yah, could I have any less of a life?) ... attempted some work that's due in the long term... and tried to come up with a turn post in the MFL (it's first battle which has any hope of being completed in 7 months).

I'm specifically annoyed with the last part. I can't get my creative juices flowin... It's so very hard to do now. I've got ideas, but they just don't come out right. Frown
Travis Bickle 10-29-2006 01:35 AM
I just came from a 7 hour (and still going) block party nearby called Moonfest. Apparently, I'm the only sober person within a 1 mile radius, but I went home with a semi-sober girl named Elizabeth.

I dressed in black pants, a black jacket, and the V mask (since I kind of have the hair for it, sort of).
Pie_Junkie 10-29-2006 11:53 AM
Yesterday was good. I went to HHN. Don't know why people think it's scary but I did get to see a guy dressed as Pinhead. <3
David Ryder 10-29-2006 02:13 PM
I just woke up. gonna post on here some, watch America's funniest video's, watch the amazing race, and most likely get on FFXI later.
Pie_Junkie 10-29-2006 08:48 PM
For today:
I woke up at Tyler's at 9
At 10 we played DDR for 'bout 2 hours
Then played Kingdom Hearts for an hour
Then played SSBMelee for 'bout 4 hours
Then Mario Kart for another hour
Got home at 6:30/7 and have been watching the House marathon since
dominusofdeath 10-29-2006 09:15 PM
Today was great. Went to the movies with my girlfriend and saw "Man of the Year" Freaking HILARIOUS! Also Friday I scored my first career hat trick.
Zopwx2 10-29-2006 09:24 PM
I went to UC Santa Barbara for Halloween weekend.

Cool
Generalissimo D 10-30-2006 09:23 AM
I woke up, saw PCF, lol'd, and then proceeded to go eat pancakes.

Further details as this develops.
David Ryder 10-30-2006 03:04 PM
woke up.
Gonna watch T.V later.
Take a shower.
Then play FFXI.
Chitter-Box-Kat 10-30-2006 03:40 PM
Went to school. Choice reactions from my friends and teachers. One teacher grabbed my arm to get a good look at my hair. A friend took one look and went "AHH!".