[RPG] FMA RPG Sign-ups!

The Shrouded Alchemist 10-18-2006 06:19 PM
Okay folks! If anyone here is interested in kicking off the FMA RPG, then please say so here.

We are hoping to get enough participants to get this thing started. I'm sure that it will be a lot of fun, so please sign up if you are interested. Pleased

Thank you.
Generalissimo D 10-18-2006 10:55 PM
Ahem.

Nine Kuze 10-19-2006 12:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D
Ahem.

A... a little over the top but good call nonetheless.

I still think you secretly want to be the Flame Alchemist Roy Mustang though, D. Lol.
Peace.
The Big Finale 10-19-2006 12:56 AM
For the record, if this DOES happen to get going, I'm preemptively calling Armstrong or Barry.

Maybe both. But probably not.
The Shrouded Alchemist 10-19-2006 12:14 PM
I'm probably just gonna go with an OC.
Nine Kuze 10-20-2006 04:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Finale
For the record, if this DOES happen to get going, I'm preemptively calling Armstrong or Barry.

Maybe both. But probably not.

No, that cool Finale you want to start reserving characters (not exactly a permenant thing, but I at least have to work at some degree to make this look legit). In that case, I would like to call for on of the Elric brothers. Not exactly both and maybe touch up on Greed. Maybe.

Also, for those who want to sport original characters, that's cool too and if you want to write down what they're all about as well, that's all good too. Just give a description about them such as personal information, a background that their history, how they fit into the whole scheme of things, and anything else that you can think of your character (alchemic powers, relationships, race, unique physical features, stuff like that and I'm just throwing ideas around to try and help some of ya).
Peace.
Generalissimo D 10-20-2006 04:41 PM
I'll take whats his face. The blond with the mechanical arm.
Nine Kuze 10-20-2006 04:52 PM
quote:
I'll take whats his face. The blond with the mechanical arm.

You want Edward? Are you sure, seeing as how you didn't even know dude's name off the bat?

Well cool, D. Guess I got Alphonse then, brother.
Peace.
evanASF27 10-20-2006 06:45 PM
Hughes.... suckas

...but if we're starting at a point after his demise (Grrrr!) then I'll take Archer or one of Mustang's men.
The Shrouded Alchemist 10-20-2006 08:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zenigata-Da-Vida

...but if we're starting at a point after his demise (Grrrr!) then I'll take Archer or one of Mustang's men.

We could base this RPG off of the time period that they didn't show in the series. You know, after Ed and Al left from Usewell. There was like two years worth of junk that the series didn't cover. Anybody else think that sounds like a good idea?
The Shrouded Alchemist 10-23-2006 06:32 PM
Okay.

::General Info::
Name: Nezuela Furaha- The Shrouded Alchemist

::Background Info::
Running from the past, Nezuela traveled to the desert regions of Amestris to further study and understand alchemy when she was only seventeen. She soon became an archaologist- studying ancient desert ruins by day, and disguising herself by night to fight off everything from grave robbers, to law breaking outlaws.

::Apearence::
Hieght: 5'8
Wieght: 112 lbs.
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Long. Wavy. Light brown almost golden blonde.
Attire: Nezuela's Archeologist outfit- Kaki colored pants, black tank top with a white button down shirt, brown boots, and sometimes thin rimmed eye glasses.
Nezuela's Night Disguise- Black pants, black shirt, black boots, white gloves, and a long, black, hooded cloak.

::Alchemy::
Nezuela gets her title- The Shrouded Alchemist, not from her alchemy skills, but rather for her ability to sneak without being detected. Her alchemy doesn't exactly have a particular style. She just uses it to do whatever is neccessary at the time. She doesn't need to draw a transmutation circle when wearing her gloves because the gloves have the circles on them already. This makes it possible for her to attack quickly. She often transmutes two daggers to help her fight.
Nine Kuze 10-25-2006 12:40 AM
Yeah, that's a good way to start S.A. if you're going to do an original character. Also, I know I have two characters down already but I'm thinking of a third, original, character for myself as well. >_>

So far, this is what we we got down:

- Edward Elric: Mr. D
- Alphonse Elric: Nine XXVI
- Maes Hughes: Zengiata-Da-Vida
- Alex Louis Armstrong: The Big Finale
- Greed: Nine XXVI
- Barry the Chopper: The Big Finale(?)
- Jean Havoc: Sparda
- Nezuela Furaha: The Shrouded Alchemist *OG*

quote:
We could base this RPG off of the time period that they didn't show in the series. You know, after Ed and Al left from Usewell. There was like two years worth of junk that the series didn't cover. Anybody else think that sounds like a good idea?

That's a good idea indeed. Or to gets things started quickly to a degree, we can start at the point of the series when Edward and Alphonse venture to Lab 5. As to get the characters we have at the moment involved more quickly I suppose. Anybody else with some ideas on the topic?
Peace.
Generalissimo D 10-25-2006 09:51 PM
You know, seeing as I haven't ever really watched FMA, I could use some sort of condensed version of the overall plot and Ed's character.
evanASF27 10-25-2006 10:05 PM
quote:
You know, seeing as I haven't ever really watched FMA, I could use some sort of condensed version of the overall plot and Ed's character.

....if you've not seen the series...why did you choose Ed? O_o;

http://www.edwardelric.com/

http://www.notashrimp.com/profile.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Elric

The last two being especially good sites for information... tho you'll need to be careful, since Edward only learns about parts of his father's past (Hoenhiem of Light) and about aspects of the Homunculi in later stages of the series.
Nine Kuze 10-26-2006 12:17 AM
quote:
quote:

No offense D, but I was wondering about this too. And since you've also gone on record to say you hate the show. Cool to have you aboard nonetheless.

Nice sites you there too, Evan.
Peace.
Generalissimo D 10-26-2006 06:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:
quote:

No offense D, but I was wondering about this too. And since you've also gone on record to say you hate the show. Cool to have you aboard nonetheless.

Nice sites you there too, Evan.
Peace.

I've decided to not let another RPG stagnate and be reduced to decandant chibisms.
Nine Kuze 10-27-2006 05:20 PM
Um, I was just wondering about this and for those involved.

Would it be to premature to get things going with this RPG now? I wouldn't mind starting things off and I just wanted to get some of your take on it.
Peace.
The Question 10-27-2006 07:17 PM
I'd like to be Havoc if no one else does
Nine Kuze 10-29-2006 01:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Sparda
I'd like to be Havoc if no one else does

Cool, I added up a couple of posts above with the rest of the crew.

Um, we need more villians up here. I got Greed and Finale (I think) has Barry but some more of the mainstream villians would be nice to have.
Peace.
The Shrouded Alchemist 10-29-2006 10:59 AM
I could try to be Lust too.