I'm finally back, and still in black

Shady Dark Lady 10-17-2006 12:32 PM
I haven't posted in years..so let me start off by saying that I'm a 35 year old married Mom of 2....I love Big O, Bleach, Inuyasha, Hellsing, Naruto, Trinity Blood..I could go on and on. I listen to mostly Goth & Metal. I read fan fics and get a good laugh at the really overly angsty bad ones out there, but truly enjoy a well written fan fic.
paul1290 10-17-2006 02:32 PM
Hello and Welcome back! Big Grin

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
Valdoom 10-17-2006 03:18 PM
Welcome back!!!

Also be careful which car insurance you choose because I dought there insurance covers "giant robot attacks" either.
Nine Kuze 10-17-2006 05:07 PM
I like your avatar. I think I remember seeing some past threads and seeing you with a Dorothy avatar. At least I think that was you.

And welcome back even though you were postin' around before my time but its always good to see ol' members come back into the fray.
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 10-17-2006 09:52 PM
How do you do? Big Grin

We haven't met, but I'm Chitter-Box-Kat. I am one of the friendly residtn psychos, and I share your love for Hellsing.

(Re)introduction posts like yours don't show up much. Oh Well
David Ryder 10-17-2006 09:56 PM
Welcome back to the forums! I remember seeing some of your posts.
Shady Dark Lady 10-19-2006 09:34 PM
Yeah, I used to have a Dorothy photo..but I figured I should change it now. It's good to see other Hellsing fans too Cool . I'm just waiting for them to release the Hellsing Ultimate Box set..you know they will someday, and I'm sure it will be awesome. I have all the first Hellsing dvds. I just like Box sets better. That's why I bought the Big O series as boxed sets, back when Suncoast video was still in business.
R.Smith 10-19-2006 10:06 PM
Welcome back Shady! Big Grin