You know what...

Sara Comatori 10-15-2006 01:48 AM
Big O can't have a third season...get it threw your thick heads. It ended with the beginning. It's a loop. Loops don't go anywhere...

You can comment your "what if?" mumbo jumbo but I think the Big O series died long about. It was good the way it ended and it should stay like that. You can make your little RPG's, Fan Fictions or fan comics but nothing would be as good as the original. Big O is done and gone. We can only remember it. If you guys are so bent on the truth. Why you avert your eyes?

Schwarzwald taught me something in that anime. Do not avert your eyes from truth and I don't.

This 3rd season stuff had a good run...but let it die. Please...after a few of you post. I will no longer be coming back to Paradigm. I'm going to leave and stay with Big Aqua and the Elemental Megadues.

I know I made a fan comic bt it wasn't even a part of the series. It was just a little spoof I came up with.

Goodbye Chitter, Ace of Spades, Krang, McBeth, Captain Haruka, Zenigata, BabyGhia, Big Money, Nine XXVI, Hobodoken, pen1300, Shredder, Mr. Peabody, Yomkio, SEELE 8, ZeroKirbyX, and all of the other people I've grown to love but I don't really remember you sorry.

Goodbye my friends...

A member Form.

01/22/05 - 10/14/06

To the lands beyond the great white.
Krang 10-15-2006 02:02 AM
Err... most of us already know that there won't be a third season. Although the ending was confusing and disappointing, most of us here have accepted that the series is over and moved on. If that's what this is about, you're leaving these forums for the wrong reasons. This is just a Big O fan site, not any kind of campaign, so all Big O fans are welcome regardless of their opinion on whether or not there should be more episodes. In fact, we probably even have several members who have never even seen Big O...
Zopwx2 10-15-2006 05:17 AM
Who are you again?

Very few people if any (including me) are actually expecting a 3rd season.
David Ryder 10-15-2006 05:25 AM
hmmmm. I think your overracting a bit. No need to leave. And Krang is right, most people have accepted the fact that there just isn't going to be a 3rd season. Don't leave ok?

quote:
Big O can't have a third season...get it threw your thick heads.

This comment would be best directed at savebigo.com... most people here know a 3rd season isn't going to happen.
Travis Bickle 10-15-2006 06:44 AM
O RLY?

No, seriously. The less little girl bad posters we have, the better.
Hobodoken 10-15-2006 12:28 PM
Ok...

I'd take it more seriously if it wasn't centered, and you hadn't used "threw" instead of "through".
The Big Finale 10-15-2006 12:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sara Comatori
You can make your little RPG's, Fan Fictions or fan comics but nothing would be as good as the original. Big O is done and gone. We can only remember it. If you guys are so bent on the truth. Why you avert your eyes?

...so... you're upset... because people are remembering Big O by way of fan creations? I have to say I can't really see what the problem is, but if there really is one, my apologies that you feel such.
Generalissimo D 10-15-2006 01:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Travis Bickle
O RLY?

Sharpshooter005 10-15-2006 03:51 PM
quote:
Big O can't have a third season...get it threw your thick heads.

I think you confused this place with savebigo.com, this is a common mistake except it isn't because the URLs and forum layouts look nothing alike.
Sara Comatori 10-15-2006 05:53 PM
1.I am angry
2.I have bad grammar because all of my techers hated me and didn't care so I stopped caring.
3.This is one thing I hate about this board. You are all so dammed political!!
I hate that and thats the reason why I'm kicked off of so many Fourms.
4. I'm not getting on anymore becase I can't stand they way you people act. Act simple. Don't post things that are long and hard. It's not a contest.
5. I'm always hated but I'm probly not going to get used to it...I'll stay on by if I'm upsturbbed one more time I'm gone...I'm not coming back and you can all kiss my ass.

This is the truth. If you love your stupid social life so much that you need me...ME!? Then go ahead and beg.

One more thing...I HATE ALL HUMANS...

There I said it. You made me say it. I didn't want to type all of that. Some of you I like and some of you I don't. Some of you can't take things seriously and I just want to kick your faces in but I don't. I try not to think about it but you still act like idiots.

I wish that one day I could get on this forum and find a person that is and idiot or writes horrible long post for a stupid reason. Your thinking. "Well shes writing a stupid long post for a dupm reason." No I'm not. I'm right a long post for a good reason.

I can see when I'm not wanted and I probley never will be wanted...

-Peace
Zopwx2 10-15-2006 06:14 PM
lol, internet.
Travis Bickle 10-15-2006 06:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sara Comatori
I'm not coming back and you can all kiss my ass.

THEN LEAVE
Pie_Junkie 10-15-2006 06:43 PM
Whooo...someone's a bit touchy. Calm down and take this pill.
Nazrael 10-15-2006 07:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D
quote:
O RLY?

*saves*
Dharma_Infinity 10-15-2006 07:13 PM
I thought I knew what bitter was until this day.
David Ryder 10-15-2006 08:41 PM
The angst level of this thread just shot straight to level 99.

quote:
I HATE ALL HUMANS

ZOMG!!! Liek teh Misanthropy!

quote:
lol, internet.

Indeed.
paul1290 10-15-2006 08:48 PM
To other members posting in this thread:
Look guys, just give her some room to cool off. She's obviously having a hard time right now, probably a lot of stress all at once. I've seen this happen more than once before.

To Sara Comatori:
You can leave if it'll make you feel better as you are obviously very angry right now. However, I think you should just take some time off and calm down before deciding whether or not you want to leave this place permanently.
David Ryder 10-15-2006 08:54 PM
Ya know, I think most people would give her the benefit of the doubt if she was just having a bad day, but like I said above, this thread reeks of teenage angst. Also getting that upset over an internet forum, is pretty pathetic.
Generalissimo D 10-15-2006 09:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by paul1290
To other members posting in this thread:
Look guys, just give her some room to cool off. She's obviously having a hard time right now, probably a lot of stress all at once. I've seen this happen more than once before.

Big O! Rly? was marvelous though.
The Ghost of Ember 10-15-2006 10:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D
quote:
O RLY?