Originally posted by Mr. D
quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of Ember
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D
quote:
Originally posted by Travis Bickle
O RLY?

This thread should get a 10 for this alone.
Sara Comatori 10-15-2006 10:45 PM
^ Thats getting annoying...

I'm sorry I acted a little braty and unmature but it's only one person. I don't want to say anything because I'm scared that you'll side with that person instead of me and I can't stand people ganging up on my anymore and kicking me out of things. it's happened so many times I can't even count them all. I didn't mean to snap at any of you...except Mr. D and Pie Junkie...you guys are getting annoying...grow up. Your as old as me and your acting like children. I may get angry and over react form time to time but you guys are just plain silly.

quote:
Originally posted by paul1290
To other members posting in this thread:
Look guys, just give her some room to cool off. She's obviously having a hard time right now, probably a lot of stress all at once. I've seen this happen more than once before.

To Sara Comatori:
You can leave if it'll make you feel better as you are obviously very angry right now. However, I think you should just take some time off and calm down before deciding whether or not you want to leave this place permanently.

Thanks. You made me feel better wth that comment Paul.
i'll try to calm down. And your right. I've been stressed out lately and I kinda took it out on you guys... sorry...
David Ryder 10-15-2006 10:48 PM
Well I'll give you points for coming on and clearing things up.
Travis Bickle 10-15-2006 11:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sara Comatori

I'm sorry I acted a little braty and unmature but it's only one person. I don't want to say anything because I'm scared that you'll side with that person instead of me and I can't stand people ganging up on my anymore and kicking me out of things. it's happened so many times I can't even count them all. I didn't mean to snap at any of you...except Mr. D and Pie Junkie...you guys are getting annoying...grow up. Your as old as me and your acting like children. I may get angry and over react form time to time but you guys are just plain silly.

Dude, just leave. Nobody really cares. You made a big, immature stink about it all, then called people immature. That makes no sense.

When I said I was leaving the forums, at least I didn't burn my bridges on the way out. Now you're in the position where nobody that matters like you or cares for anything you say, just because you ninja flipped out.
Sara Comatori 10-15-2006 11:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Travis Bickle
quote:
Originally posted by Sara Comatori

Dude, just leave. Nobody really cares. You made a big, immature stink about it all, then called people immature. That makes no sense.

When I said I was leaving the forums, at least I didn't burn my bridges on the way out. Now you're in the position where nobody that matters like you or cares for anything you say, just because you ninja flipped out.

Sara calm down...
I was trying to over look you...but I can see that can't happen... I said my sorrys and clamed down but my rage is coming back do to you "Ass Hole of Society". I try to dorwned it out but no..you have to play your little touchy role in life. The pipple on the butt of the human race.

Grow up. I made my amends now get off my back.
Krang 10-15-2006 11:42 PM
This thread is pretty much done, so I think it might be a good idea to lock it now before it gets any worse. If anyone has a good reason why this thread should be unlocked again, PM me.