:: You Know What the Midwest Is? ::

Nine Kuze 10-11-2006 03:50 AM
Young and restless.

Anyway, the Midwest isn't the point here. The point is it's R.Smith's birthday today and I just wanted to get an early drop and start this thread for him.

Since he's always taking a huge part in birthday threads, I think he should sit back, relax and get his own birthday on. And a Happy Birthday to the other four members as well.

Happy Birthday, R.Smith!
Peace.
Asirt 10-11-2006 08:23 AM
Happy birthday to R.Smith! I hope you have a great birthday! Big Grin
Hobodoken 10-11-2006 10:22 AM
Happy birthday indeed.

Though, such a thread is an unconventional way of wishing thusly.
Nine Kuze 10-11-2006 10:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken
Though, such a thread is an unconventional way of wishing thusly.

That the point, my man. I want my birthday threads to start off like you had no idea that you just came into a birthday thread.

Also, takin' a page out of ol' boy's playbook, here's a fancy looking cake for ya:

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by Travis Bickle
STOP MAKING BAD THREAD TITLES

AS SOON AS YOU STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING.
Wow, I am not going to argue over your pity problems with me in a birthday thread Scott. Sorry about all this, R.Smith.
Peace.
Travis Bickle 10-11-2006 11:06 AM
STOP MAKING BAD THREAD TITLES

You've been here for, what, a year? Don't you notice that you're the only one that makes thread titles starting with :: and ending with :: and are very misleading, leading people not to post in them at all? You might want to fix that.

Happy 21st, R Smith
Sharpshooter005 10-11-2006 02:12 PM
quote:
:: You Know What the Midwest Is? ::

Also, happy birthday
David Ryder 10-11-2006 02:36 PM
Happy Birthday R.Smith. Have a great day.
Krang 10-11-2006 09:35 PM
Happy birthday, R.Smith! Hope you had a good one. Also, happy birthday to EyesofDestiny, Kaytee, Danial, and liquid phoenix.
R.Smith 10-11-2006 11:01 PM
Thanks everyone! Pleased

I'm 'officially' 21 now. Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 10-12-2006 05:32 AM
Happy birthday Mr. Negotiator! Sorry if I'm a little late. Embarrassed Sweatdrop