Hideo

Shew 10-03-2006 09:25 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Shew Ophiuchus. I joined because I have a friend who is a member here and it sounded like a good place to share stories or literature.

How is everyone?
R.Smith 10-03-2006 09:32 PM
Welcome Shew! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin

I'm doing well, thanks for asking!
Seihou 10-03-2006 10:29 PM
Me and the fellows here at Paradigm City welcome you to these forums! Enjoy thy stay on it!
Chitter-Box-Kat 10-03-2006 10:42 PM
Well if this ain't a kick in the nads... KONICHIWA!! Big Grin

How's it shaking? I'm Chitter-Box-Kat, one of the freindly resident psychos. I don't bite unless you talk smack about things I adore with a passion. Otherwise, I'm harmless and hopelessy hyper.

I like literature too. We had a literature thread a while back, though I don't know what happened to it... Ah, we can always make a new one! Tongue

Rambling aside, welcome and feel free to drop me a line on the PM side if you're bored or need someone to talk to!

JA NE!
David Ryder 10-04-2006 07:55 AM
Greetings, and welcome to the Forums.
Nine Kuze 10-04-2006 09:43 AM
MRESH FEAT?

Hi, newbie. Welcome to PCF, enjoy your stay and don't forget that the rent is due at the end of each month.

Also, I like the thread title and was hoping that was your username. Oh, well... oh well indeed.
Peace.
ZeroKirbyX 10-04-2006 02:45 PM
Uhhh... [Insert long winded I'll help yeh out post]

Welcome. 'Tis a cool place.
Valdoom 10-04-2006 03:08 PM
I hope you have fun here!