The Director

Valdoom 10-03-2006 04:30 PM
I hope this isn't already posted anywhere...

I know who the director is! Gorden Rosewater says that he hired Roger to negotiate with the director, and in the final seconds of act: 26 It shows angel in the directors chair holding METROPOLIS, but the book instead says that it's written by Angel Rosewater. Am I right, wrong or insane?
Nazrael 10-03-2006 04:36 PM
Yes. Angel is the Director.

Never could figure out why it said "Angel Rosewater" though...
Valdoom 10-04-2006 03:11 PM
now I feel stupid...
Nazrael 10-04-2006 03:42 PM
Don't. Big O can be very confuzzling sometimes.
Nine Kuze 10-04-2006 06:36 PM
Somethin' so obvious?

quote:
I hope this isn't already posted anywhere...

The search feature is quite handy, you should give it a spin sometime.

Yeah, Angel is the director of Paradigm City. And she has the copy of Metropolis with her name "Angel Rosewater" on it. Why? Maybe its because that's who she really is. There are numerous of theories running around here about what's up with Angel and her director's gig.

Although going with the end of The Big O, when Venus and O walk into each other (someone around here, maybe ACT or Sixfortyfive, said that those two walking into each other was the fusion of both reality and illusion merging to become a new world. Or somethin' like that), I like to think that Angel restarted the world, but made some definite changes along the way (such as Dorothy and herself on the side there with Dorothy looking all serious) but I like to think that the citizens of Paradigm City still have no memories of what happened 40 years ago, or what we saw happened during the entire series' run.

Anyway, yeah Angel is the Director of the world and it was Roger's duty in life to negoitate with her to see "if there are those who can change their roles". That goofy Gordon.
Peace.