Big O II on AS fix

Shew 10-16-2006 06:24 PM
The way Adult Swim had it set up was when you clicked on it to play a part of an episode, a playlist came up that contained the two loading sequences and both parts of the episode. I just gave the direct links to the parts that were in the playlist.

Valdoom, a few questions. Do any error messages pop up? When you click the link what happens? What browser are you using, AOL, Internet Explorer, Firefox etc. I hope I can get this to work for you.
Dharma_Infinity 10-16-2006 06:29 PM
Bleh, now that I have a chance to watch them none of them work for me Frown it opens VLC player and gives me an error message.

And my browser is Safari.
Valdoom 10-17-2006 03:11 PM
no error messages, I'm using Internet explorer, and when I click on part 1 for episodes 19-24 and 26 It sends me to part 2. On 25 nothing works at all. I hope that helps. Also THANK YOU!!!! (even if you don't get it fixed I still THANK YOU for the first 5 min. of Leviathan.)
Shew 10-19-2006 01:01 AM
Well seems Adult Swim took episode 25 off of their site, sorry.

To Dharma_Infinity:
Instead of VLC try opening them in windows media player. Opening them in windows media player should solve the problem, seems VLC doesn't like the format or codec they used because it doesn't work on mine either.

To Valdoom:
I'm still working on your problem, but you might want to try opening the stream in a separate window of internet explorer. I guess if that doesn't work I could put up some links or something to the actual playlists for those that are having difficulties.
Nine Kuze 10-19-2006 02:40 AM
I'm watching Act 23 (Twisted Memories) right now. Windows Media Player seems to do the trick.

Also, I haven't seen Season 2 in a while and I forgot how Dastun looks like sh**. Oh, more of the ending theme, which isn't too bad. Big Duo's entrance is amazing and also, there are no planes and there is no Union.
Peace.
Dharma_Infinity 10-19-2006 04:51 PM
Seeing as I use a Mac, I never got WMP, I used Flip4Mac. I'll download WMP and see if that works.
Shew 10-19-2006 10:59 PM
Okay for all that couldn't load part 1 of those episodes, terribly sorry it was my own fault. I looked back and saw I didn't change the part number when I copied the links.

Everything should work fine now.
Valdoom 10-20-2006 03:24 PM
O dear God THANK YOU!!! you are a miricle worker!
Dharma_Infinity 10-20-2006 08:23 PM
Well, my computer is being an ass and it won't install Windows Media Player. You lucky dogs. I'll find a way.
Shew 10-21-2006 01:45 PM
Windows Media player codecs for Mac That download should allow your regular play to play the .wmv files.
Dharma_Infinity 10-21-2006 03:38 PM
It's not that I can't download it, I have the file already. For some reason, the Mac doesn't know how to use the file. Stuffit Expander gives me a 7 MB file that I can't open with anything else. I guess I'll try again.

EDIT: Oh, that's for Flip. I already have the Flip4Mac components, but when I open the URL in QuickTime, I just get a blank audio player window that plays nothing.
Shew 10-21-2006 05:56 PM
What file are you saying that your mac doesn't know how to open? The one to install windows media player?
Dharma_Infinity 10-21-2006 06:28 PM
The installer is a .bin file....and now I can't even open it with Stuffit...this is messed up Frown
Lexx 10-23-2006 01:54 AM
the only one that doesnt work for me is act 25.
i've tried it in windows media player but it wont work. Frown
a little pop up comes up whenever i try playing it.
my browser if firefox.
hope any of this helps you so you can fix it or whatever.
but if you can't then its ok.
Big Grin
Shew 10-24-2006 09:03 PM
To Dharma
A .bin file needs to be mounted like a cd image if I remember right. Google for Daemon tools if you don't know how to do that or if you don't have a program to do it. Once you do that you should be able to install it.

To everyone
I found the error for episode 25. It's fixed now. Sorry to everyone before when I said that they had taken it off their site. I was mistaken.
Valdoom 10-26-2006 02:49 PM
You are a... Angel of Big O! Thanks again!!! Now all I need is season 1. Also to anyone who cares: If you look hard enough you can find the first 5 episodes of Big O on youtube.com.