Eugene.

Nazrael 10-01-2006 08:36 PM
Such a funny character. Eugene was a great one-shot villain, but was he more than that?

R.D. was assasinating people who regained memories of forty years ago. In Act 08, Eugene claims to have regained such memories. He doesn't look to be all that old, mid-twenties at least.

Does that mean that Eugene was a tomato?
Mr. Peabody 10-01-2006 09:41 PM
Nothing was funny about Eugene. He was conducting experiments on people, even children, that turned them into animals that eventually mutated and died.
Pygmalion 10-01-2006 11:08 PM
I don' t think that everybody who had reappearing memories was a tomato. The welder at the boatyard in The Call From the Past seemed to have memories of his father's, yet there is no sign he had anything to do with Gordon Rosewater's project. (On the other hand, there's no sign that he wasn't.) Norman, too, had memories of how to maintain Big O without knowing how he learned how.

It may be that Eugene was following in his father's footsteps.

Pygmalion
Nazrael 10-02-2006 05:20 PM
I meant funny crazy, not funny funny.

Of ourse people like Norman are going to have reoccuring memories, they were alive before the incident. But Eugene is very young, why would he suddenly get these memories if he wasn't a tomato?
minespatch 10-02-2006 07:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nazrael
I meant funny crazy, not funny funny.

Of ourse people like Norman are going to have reoccuring memories, they were alive before the incident. But Eugene is very young, why would he suddenly get these memories if he wasn't a tomato?

was there any reference to him being similar to one of the politicians?
Shadow dorothy 10-12-2006 09:05 PM
quote:

Actually by my calculations Norman would only have been 14 at the time of the Event. The japanese episode guide says that Norman is 54 so he would have been 14 at the time the Event occured. He couldn't have memories of how to repair Big O unless his father or some one close had showed him how to maintain Big O. Or he was the origanal poilet.
Tickle Tickle 10-14-2006 02:05 PM
quote:
He doesn't look to be all that old, mid-twenties at least.

Actually, he's 43.

And Eugene was funny! Funny and awesome! Tongue
Nazrael 10-14-2006 02:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Umino
quote:
He doesn't look to be all that old, mid-twenties at least.

Actually, he's 43.

And Eugene was funny! Funny and awesome! Tongue

Really? Where'd you find that out, might I ask?
Shadow dorothy 10-14-2006 07:40 PM
You said Norman is 43. But the guide book says he 54. So who's right the guide book or you?
Tickle Tickle 10-14-2006 09:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy
You said Norman is 43. But the guide book says he 54. So who's right the guide book or you?

Not Norman, Eugene. I can't remeber where it says exactly, ethier the offical guide book or the Japanese site.
Shadow dorothy 10-15-2006 08:06 PM
Well does it matter he was killed anyway!