[Fan Art] Whistles innocently (PG just for PC)

Falcon 7 09-27-2006 07:42 PM
Sup, PC?

Believe it or not, my horoscope today said I should try to promote my art more.

Who am I to argue with the fates? Nobody! That's who!

Hope you're hungry, cause here comes a manwich

Weird being here again. Not a bad weird, just.. I dunno different weird.

Not officially making a comeback but may peep in a bit more often.

laters!
Lexx 09-27-2006 10:07 PM
aww man.
i cant see it.
cuz im not a member of DevArt.
and the mature content blocker is on.
erk.
o well.
even though i cant see it, i bet its awesome.
Big Grin
Falcon 7 09-27-2006 10:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/f...exalantease.jpg

I only MA'd it as DA is sort of vague on what they call "adult" content some days. It's only from the chest up, so I'll risk it. Heck I haven't posted here in years anyway. If I got banned I probably wouldn't notice. Big Grin
Lexx 09-27-2006 10:47 PM
that.
is.
AWESOME!!
hee hee.
i love it.
very nice job.
Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-27-2006 10:49 PM
WOW. --u--
I think I might want to see the rest. X3
*gets freaked-out stares*
Piss off! You know I go for that stuff!
Nine Kuze 09-28-2006 11:11 AM
Nice work, Falcon 7 and good to see you around.

Just to let you know, I was laughing for a good... five minutes. Good show, bruh.
Peace.
Shadow dorothy 09-28-2006 05:25 PM
Neutral Do you know how many times I seen something similar? Well far too many and someone should do something new like that Alex in a farie outfit. Not that this didn't make me laugh.
Falcon 7 09-28-2006 07:12 PM
Well this was a requested drawing, so the scope and set up was pretty straight forward
(the only thing straight about this pic, I'll have you know! *rimshot* Thank you! I'm here all week. Please try the fish! )

And well I did fairy Alex back in the day and wall fairy Alan would just be wrong. Not even good wrong. lol
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-28-2006 08:42 PM
Would you do fairy Alan for five bucks, a cookie and a Red Bull?
Generalissimo D 09-28-2006 08:59 PM
Do Frank Millered Schwarzwald
Falcon 7 09-28-2006 09:36 PM
All Star era Frank Miller or from when he was good? ...and sane? (and yes I know Jim Lee draws All Star Batman.)

Hmm.. honestly, I'm more of a Kirby geek anyway.

As for the other request. Ditch the Red Bull and make it a latte and I'll think about it. :p
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-28-2006 09:38 PM
OMG. Loved it! And you can have as many lattes as you want. I wanna see fairy Alan! Big Grin
Generalissimo D 09-28-2006 10:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Falcon 7
All Star era Frank Miller or from when he was good? ...and sane? (and yes I know Jim Lee draws All Star Batman.)

Hmm.. honestly, I'm more of a Kirby geek anyway.

As for the other request. Ditch the Red Bull and make it a latte and I'll think about it. :p

Like Dark Knight creepy zombie batman style.
Xel 09-28-2006 11:39 PM
Happy birthday, Mr. President...
Hobodoken 09-29-2006 01:10 AM
Damn b****! My family's right there!
Pygmalion 09-29-2006 08:14 AM
Falcon7's back! With fanservice! As always, it's a pleasure to see you posting again. Don't be away so long!

Pygmalion
Falcon 7 09-29-2006 11:07 AM
Well, I was super burned out on the material, so I needed time. Also, I'm lazy, work alot and had that whole Doctor Who sketch series that I'd been doing.

BTW.

Hi Karen! (waves) Traditions are important! Dramatic gesture, you know the drill. :p

I may do more while I'm on vacation. I still liked that gag one I did on LJ a month or so ago. Might try to polish that up a bit.

Oh and Xel? Bossuuu? Is the e-mail address in your profile still active? I still need to send you the ...ahem... clown parts version for pre inking approval. Haven't been able to be on AIM much and I know you needed some downtime.
Shadow dorothy 09-30-2006 08:08 AM
Can you make a dorothy pic were she's wearing a fairy outfit?
Xel 09-30-2006 12:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Falcon 7
Oh and Xel? Bossuuu? Is the e-mail address in your profile still active? I still need to send you the ...ahem... clown parts version for pre inking approval. Haven't been able to be on AIM much and I know you needed some downtime.

Suuuuure is. Big Grin

Only I'm allowed to request art of dubious decency from Falcon, guys!1 8O
Falcon 7 09-30-2006 09:20 PM
Very true! Xel is right.

One boss, one Snake. It's all very complicated and convoluted and has many well rendered but rather long cut, some featuring cyborg ninjas.

Still, it is the unnatural order of things here, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Big Grin

...but (scratches neck a bit) the fairy stuff is more on the silly side then the dubious end, so I might give it a go. Alan in a tinkerbell outfit has sounded like a bit of fun lately.

More of a "Tragical" World of Disney then "wonderful" but again. That is sort of the unnatural order of things with me.