Lowtax and Others Fight Uwe Boll

Travis Bickle 09-26-2006 05:40 PM
Story Here

Video Here

This made my day.
Hobodoken 09-26-2006 06:14 PM
Heh.

Apparently though, they were promised to be trained and all that, though they never got it, and, supposedly, there was someone who Boll didn't fight in the ring who actually knew how to fight.

Boll still kicked their asses though.
Nine Kuze 09-26-2006 06:39 PM
quote:
anybody that thinks this was a good move by boll is a moron. roger ebert would kick his ass hard.

If it wasn't for his surgery, than that would be a fight I would pay for. And I agree.

quote:
All filmmakers should prove their worth this way by deanamatronix
At least somebody then would punch Michael Bay blind or pummell Brett Ratner's kidneys until he pisses blood. Like his movies make me want to.

I like what this kid is spitting. Especially about the Bay and Ratner part. Bastards.

Nice find Scott and Boll had some nice moves. Those critics got whipped pretty bad especially Chris Alexander and Nelson Chance Minter is a 17 year old with some boxing experience I think. Still all around, good show. Now I need to read up on this guy.
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 09-26-2006 06:41 PM
quote:
Those critics got whipped pretty bad especially Chris Alexander and Nelson Chance Minter is a 17 year old with some boxing experience I think.

So basically...Uwe Boll's defense of his prowess as a director is to get into a fight with a seventeen year old who badmouthed him on the internet.

This man astounds me with everything he does.
X Prime 09-26-2006 07:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
Those critics got whipped pretty bad especially Chris Alexander and Nelson Chance Minter is a 17 year old with some boxing experience I think.

So basically...Uwe Boll's defense of his prowess as a director is to get into a fight with a seventeen year old who badmouthed him on the internet.

I agree, the guy is an idiot.

He should've pulled a Fallout 2 San Fran and whipped out a pistol, shooting them all dead.
David Ryder 09-26-2006 07:21 PM
Boll's a retard, but yeah, he did whip those guys.

quote:
He should've pulled a Fallout 2 San Fran and whipped out a pistol, shooting them all dead.

Lets hope it's the .223 pistol.
Fujiko 09-26-2006 11:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:

I read this in the paper this morning, and it amused me a bit. But I mean, who the hell takes a critic from SomethingAwful seriously? Oh wait...

oh yeah...OH SNAPZ!!!

I wish it could happen actually.