soundtrack score question

zaise chsa 09-26-2006 12:22 AM
Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to tell me a website where I can download, for free, the piano score for that really fast song that R. Dorothy plays throught the show.
Krang 09-26-2006 12:27 AM
This site has it in PDF format. The song is called "Run Down."
zaise chsa 09-26-2006 02:27 AM
sweet, thanks much!
Valdoom 09-26-2006 03:12 PM
this site is cool, but do you know where I could get other songs from Big O and other animes?
Dharma_Infinity 09-26-2006 05:15 PM
As long as we're talking about the score, does anyone know where I can find that one tune that Dorothy was playing near the beginning of Act 23? I didn't see it on there.
Krang 09-26-2006 10:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Valdoom
this site is cool, but do you know where I could get other songs from Big O and other animes?

That's the only one I know of for Big O, but there are other sites out there that have anime sheet music:
http://ichigos.com/list.shtml
http://www.animescores.com/SheetMusic/index.htm

quote:
Originally posted by Dharma_Infinity
As long as we're talking about the score, does anyone know where I can find that one tune that Dorothy was playing near the beginning of Act 23? I didn't see it on there.

I don't remember which song that is offhand, but it's most likely on the second OST.
Dharma_Infinity 09-27-2006 05:01 PM
quote:

I don't remember which song that is offhand, but it's most likely on the second OST.[/quote]

I have no idea which song it is. Oh well. I guess that this is a good excuse for me to buy the Big O soundtracks, I've been meaning to get them for a while now.
evanASF27 09-27-2006 05:16 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't remember which song that is offhand, but it's most likely on the second OST.

I have no idea which song it is. Oh well. I guess that this is a good excuse for me to buy the Big O soundtracks, I've been meaning to get them for a while now.

Actually that song isn't on the soundtracks. It's Chopin's "Raindrop Prelude" Wink A very good and moody song.
Dharma_Infinity 09-27-2006 05:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zenigata-Da-Vida
Actually that song isn't on the soundtracks. It's Chopin's "Raindrop Prelude" Wink A very good and moody song.

Ahhhhh, I was wondering if it was actually original music form Big O, apparentley not. Smile thanks. I still think I'll help myself to that soundtrack tho Cool
SpookyElectric 09-27-2006 07:00 PM
I want to get the first OST so badly, the second one hardly interests me at all, but I read that it is completely out of print now... Crying if anyone knows any kind of way at all that it is still available, please let me know.
Dharma_Infinity 09-27-2006 07:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SpookyElectric
I want to get the first OST so badly, the second one hardly interests me at all, but I read that it is completely out of print now... Crying if anyone knows any kind of way at all that it is still available, please let me know.

oh gee...*cough*ebay*cough* Big Grin yes, there's always eBay, things pop up on Amazon from time to time I've noticed, and if you look around, you might find a specialty store that sells out of print things like that. Smile
evanASF27 09-27-2006 08:48 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SpookyElectric

oh gee...*cough*ebay*cough* Big Grin yes, there's always eBay, things pop up on Amazon from time to time I've noticed, and if you look around, you might find a specialty store that sells out of print things like that. Smile

For CD's I would NOT trust Ebay. Search Amazon, or try importing it, but use Ebay as an absolutely last resort.
Dharma_Infinity 09-28-2006 05:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zenigata-Da-Vida
For CD's I would NOT trust Ebay. Search Amazon, or try importing it, but use Ebay as an absolutely last resort.

yeah, although I've noticed that the scores on Amazon seem to be really REALLY overpriced...maybe that's because they'e imports but still...just seems like a lot to me.
thedude 10-02-2006 10:56 PM
Does anyone know of where I could find a copy of the sheet music for "Stoning"?

Thanks in advance.
Krang 10-02-2006 11:10 PM
Unfortunately, I don't know of any sites that have sheet music for that song, but see the site linked to above for some other Big O songs. If you can find a MIDI version of the song, there are programs that can convert it into sheet music.
thedude 10-02-2006 11:22 PM
I'll definately have to try that out. I actually want to learn how to play it on my bass, so I have conversion programs that'll do that.

Thanks again