Heroes!!!

paul1290 09-23-2006 07:58 PM
IGN trailer article

IGN trailer

The first trailer of the Wii game known as "Heroes".

Created by Grasshopper Manufacture, the same guys who made "Killer 7".

Not sure if it will turn out to be the one best Wii games, but it'll certainly be the most awsome looking. Once again, Grasshopper has shown just how cool cel-shading can be. Big Grin
Buck Buck #1 09-23-2006 11:45 PM
The trailer was pretty cool. The voice acting will definately need some work, but the characters and the action look pretty cool. The premise also seems like it could be really good.

Let's hope that the final game doesn't suck.
Revan 09-24-2006 05:03 AM
It's Killer 7 roots are definately visible there.

You have to love the super stylised looks to it, though no in-game footage was shown so I wonder how the controller is used?
Valdoom 09-24-2006 11:11 AM
as of far I'm going with Thumbs Down
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-24-2006 11:44 AM
Could be fun, but the trailer was really.... funny, in a bad way. Tongue

The main character is Johnny Knoxville carrying an energy sword. On that I poop.

I like the chick; she's kinda creepy. Even though she looks so desirable, it's like there's some kinda evil force possessing her. Thus the creepy.

I appreciated the little movements the characters make when they talk.

But I hated when they talked. "Your shining armor and fine words won't save you!" WTF? Where was the shining armor? And who said any fine words? Finally, out of nowhere the main character sounded like some European metrosexual when he said "I like thaaaaht!"

"Helter Skelter"... he possesses all the transexuality of Kadaj and the other girly twin. I'm glad he died. Skinny-ass, long-haired, bare-chested weirdos... they don't deserve to fight.

<sniffle sniffle> and I like shining armor and fine words! Crying

I totally agree with Valdoom: Thumbs Down
(Though I bet once it's playable it could be fun.)
David Ryder 09-24-2006 04:08 PM
It looks interesting, however after watching the tralier they need to do ALOT of work, especially of the voice acting.
Paradigm Dog 09-28-2006 09:56 AM
Heroes looks awesome, though they should come up with a better title. And the main character SHOULD HAVE BEEN Helter Skelter! I hope it is. I love the cel-shaded work Suda51 and co do. Very slick, old-school gritty anime feel (of course the voice acting needs work). It only makes me wish more that RED would put out another Gungrave game title. So, will this game be Wii exclusive?