[Fan Art] :: The Academy Animated Awards Poster ::

Nine Kuze 09-21-2006 02:25 PM
Hi.

See, I have this event called the Academy Animated Awards, or the AAA or the Nines for short. Think of it as the Oscars for anime. Anyway, this is the second year I'm holding down the event and I wanted to do a lil' somethin'-somethin' special. So I came up with the idea to have a promotional poster for the Nines.

Knowing that I would have no idea to even begin creating something like that, I enlisted on the help of my good friend Asirt (at the time, Trisa). The idea I had running around in my head was having some of anime characters interact in some action poses of something like that, mind you and I came up with this blueprint which I gave Asirt:

Amazing, no? Anyway, a while later, Asirt came up with this beauty of a number:

So this is the official poster of the AAA's. It's Asirt's poster and I just came up with the idea. Think of it as me being the producer and him being the director.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys see what it looks like and give it a better chance to shine here in the Nightingale. Its also posted in the main thread of the AAA's in the Ailesberry Forum and for the full size of the poster, just click this link (I really hope Asirt doesn't mean me doin' all this).
Peace.
The Baker St. Irregular 09-21-2006 03:18 PM
*high fives*

Anime Smile Smashing!
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-21-2006 08:35 PM
... I am so confused... Confused
paul1290 09-21-2006 08:45 PM
Nice poster.

I really like that Vash picture on the far right.
Nine Kuze 09-22-2006 10:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
... I am so confused... Confused

About what?

quote:
Originally posted by paul1290
Nice poster.

I really like that Vash picture on the far right.

As do I. Actually, Asirt had another picture of Vash at first (I believe it was the picture but the face wasn't as big as it is now) but changed it to that one.
Peace.