International Talk Like A Pirate Day 2006

Mugiwara Luffy 09-19-2006 12:05 AM
Ahoy me hearties! Today be Tuesday, September 19th, which means it is officially International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Here's a good website to give ye lubbers a grip on how to talk like a pirate!

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

Fair winds, me mateys!
Buck Buck #1 09-19-2006 12:18 AM
Yarr!
Jim Starluck 09-19-2006 12:24 AM
Arr, heave to ye' scum-suckin' sons o' bilgerats!
Hobodoken 09-19-2006 12:36 AM
One of the guys from two rooms down mentioned this, but, as far as I'm concerned, the days begin when you wake up.

So... tomorrow.
Mr. Fortnight 09-19-2006 04:58 AM
*grunts* No respect for Ninja. Have fun on your day, scurvy dogs. We Ninja have the rest of the year to ourselves. Savvy?
Travis Bickle 09-19-2006 08:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ensign Minneapolis
*grunts* No respect for Ninja. Have fun on your day, scurvy dogs. We Ninja have the rest of the year to ourselves. Savvy?

We just hide in the bushes and softly play our guitars, until we find the right time to flip out and kill people again and be totally sweet.
Pygmalion 09-19-2006 11:34 AM
The producers of Wife Swap wanted to get some pirate re-enactors to be in a swap. What they got was "Mad Sally" Baur, and what sounds like a very odd show. Here's what Sally had to say.

Pygmalion

P.S. For ye grasscombing lubbers who need a bit of practice, take a look at Learn to Speak Pirate.
Nine Kuze 09-19-2006 05:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
The producers of Wife Swap wanted to get some pirate re-enactors to be in a swap. What they got was "Mad Sally" Baur, and what sounds like a very odd show. Here's what Sally had to say.

Pygmalion

P.S. For ye grasscombing lubbers who need a bit of practice, take a look at Learn to Speak Pirate.

I was around when my mother was watching that. If all the fam was pretending to be pirates because of her, then why didn't they plan a mutiny and throw her overboard.

And by overboard, I mean over the roof.

YARR!
Peace.