Voice Actor Quiz Fun

Ano Hito 09-18-2006 07:39 PM
It's always weird to look at who does the voices for my favorite characters in various anime, but it also gives me a greater appreciation for what they do. I was thinking about it some, so here's a fun little quiz I came up with when I was bored last night. (Try not to look up the answers, that's cheating...)
Match the photos of the voice actors to the character that they portray:

a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

Answers will be forthcoming...
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-18-2006 08:18 PM
Okay... I know some of these...

Guy 1 is Jet from Bebop.

Guy 2 is Bo Bo-Bo.

Guy 3 is either Zenitgata or Vash... No, Vash.

Guy 5, I think, is Sesshy-sama.

Which makes Guy 4 Zenigata by elimintation.

Guy 1 = Jet
Guy 2 = Bo Bo-Bo
Guy 3 = Vash
Guy 4 = Zenigata
Guy 5 = Lord Fluffy

I know I got something wrong, but WTH. Cool
Ano Hito 09-19-2006 04:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
Okay... I know some of these...

Guy 1 is Jet from Bebop.

Guy 2 is Bo Bo-Bo.

Guy 3 is either Zenitgata or Vash... No, Vash.

Guy 5, I think, is Sesshy-sama.

Which makes Guy 4 Zenigata by elimintation.

Guy 1 = Jet
Guy 2 = Bo Bo-Bo
Guy 3 = Vash
Guy 4 = Zenigata
Guy 5 = Lord Fluffy

I know I got something wrong, but WTH. Cool

Here are the answers...
spoiler (highlight to read):
Guy one is Beau Billingslea, voice of Jet, guy two is Jake Martin, voice of Zenigata, voice actor three is Jonny Yong Bosch, voice of Vash, voice actor four is David Kaye, voice of Sesshoumaru, voice actor five is Richard Epcar, voice of Bo Bo-bo.
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-19-2006 04:29 PM
DAMN. O_o Well, I tired. And failed. Whatevs, now I know who voices Lord Fluffy! X3
Nine Kuze 09-20-2006 04:02 PM
You know Ano Hito, this is actually a good idea and that would be cool to see you run with this more later on down the future.

I think next time, you should give more time for more people to take a crack at the quiz. Just a suggestion. Smile
Peace.
ZeroKirbyX 09-20-2006 04:10 PM
All I know is that the guy that plays Vash played Adam in the later crew of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
Ano Hito 09-20-2006 09:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
You know Ano Hito, this is actually a good idea and that would be cool to see you run with this more later on down the future.

I think next time, you should give more time for more people to take a crack at the quiz. Just a suggestion. Smile
Peace.

You don't have to look at the answers straight away. Also, nobody replied to this for about two days so...