French version of second two still not released

Dangerous 09-15-2006 06:49 AM
Hi.
I entered the official website of Dybex to see the next DVDs which will be released in the future. Of course those DVDs are produced by Dybex, and 'The Big O' is a Dybex product.
For my great surprise I don't see the title of Big O. So I sent an e-mail for the responsible of this site and he answered to me two days afterwards. His answer was that 'The Big O' is not a product of Dybex anymore and belongs to Cartoon Network. All the rights belong to Cartoon Network, and if I have questions I must send them to the Cartoon Network company.

So... I must ask CN if they wil release the French version of the second season on stores. CN displayed the second season in French in december 2005, and the DVds are still not released. They are even not released on INTERNET ! And the original version is released there.
I believe CN has not given the right to release the French version of Big O of the second season even in internet because this anime didn't have any success. And I will, maybe, be the only client to buy the French second season on internet. I am exagerating ...

So please. I don't know how to contact Cartoon Network. Can somebody help me giving the postal address for CN, or better the e-mail address. I want the French version of the second season in DVDs at home, may I buy them by internetm or better by a store.

Thank you.
Zopwx2 09-15-2006 03:59 PM
Is there any sort of french fansub community that could help you out?
Dangerous 09-18-2006 07:12 AM
Unfortunatelly not. No one can help me. I asked in a lot of other anime forums if there were any fan of Big O. It seemed that there was none! And I asked how I could contact Cartoon Network, they didn't know. They were more interested in their animes than in mine, and I understand them. But now, I am alone Frown

Well, I will find a solution one day but when ? ... Tongue
Roger_Smith 09-19-2006 11:20 AM
So you look the french version too ? Why don't you go to the official site of Cartoon Network ?
Dangerous 09-20-2006 09:53 AM
I entered the French official website of Cartoon Network and I didn't find anything interesting. Yesterday Krang sent me a link to the official website of Cartoon Network to find a solution. I sent a mail to a responsible. I am now waiting for an answer.
How stupid I am not to have thought to enter the official website. I believed it was a question for the "French CN", nit the international one.

I will informe you of the reply. Thank you again Krang.
Roger_Smith 10-04-2006 03:01 PM
I bet you hadn't receive a response. Red Face
Roger_Smith 01-02-2007 03:10 AM
quote:
Originally posted by samirsouleyman
Unfortunatelly not. No one can help me. I asked in a lot of other anime forums if there were any fan of Big O.
That's for me too, I posted many topics on "Big O" in Jeuxvideo.com and I find no Big O fans unfortunely Frown Do you receive the response ?