6) every damn thing will bow down to you
7) worthy of the name deathbringer
8 ) just plain sweet
9) you gangsta
10) god mode

i just LOVE to play final fantasy X with 1 hit kill
99999 overkill BIATCH!!!!!!!
David Ryder 09-11-2006 03:23 PM
No offence but I do believe this would be classified as spam, and I'm quite certain it will be closed.
dominusofdeath 09-11-2006 05:42 PM
Not to mention it's in the wrong forum.

KTHX
Travis Bickle 09-11-2006 07:44 PM
TO: ALL NEW PEOPLE

GET OFF THE FORUM AND LEARN HOW TO POST!
Sharpshooter005 09-11-2006 09:05 PM
Before this gets locked I'm going to point out its seemingly impossible to find gameshark codes, so why even bother.
Hollow XXVI 09-11-2006 11:26 PM
Onos newbies are getting into the RAGE CAGE.
Krang 09-11-2006 11:52 PM
I edited the thread title so that this can be used as a general thread for cheat/code accessories.
Sharpshooter005 09-14-2006 02:31 AM
Sweet, it didn't get locked, now it can be helpful maybe.

So...does anyone know of any good lists of gameshark codes? I've tried looking, and everything I find is either

A) Down

B) Pretty outdated.

I mean I just wanted the stealth camo in MGS3 without having to pour huge amounts of time into a no alert game or shooting all those damn...frog things.

Or did this "action replay" thing I'm only aware of through word of mouth completely phase out gameshark.

quote:
I'm pretty sure that the official site is kept updated with codes

Huh, last time I checked it wasn't working, now it's fine.

The downside is that (at least for blood money) apparently they don't support the version 2 ps2 gameshark, unless version 3..somehow is also compatible with 2. Too bad, thats the sort of game which practically begs for cheats once you've beaten it normally a few times.
Krang 09-14-2006 02:51 AM
I'm pretty sure that the official site is kept updated with codes. And I think the GS has declined in popularity in favor of other devices such as CodeBreaker and PAR (like you mentioned). Then again, the last cheat device I bought was the original GS for the PSX, so I'm not too sure about that.