beck personality change.

minespatch 09-11-2006 12:12 AM
in the first episode, beck seemed calm and smooth to the ocassion. then in episode 18, he seemed like a classical deranged villain.

do you think this change was by the afro?
Zopwx2 09-11-2006 12:15 AM
There are alot of inconsistencies between the early and later episodes.
Dominus of Requiem 09-11-2006 12:17 AM
i think it was the shock
but u gotta admit the fro looks cool
(not as cools as Bobobo´s though)
Nazrael 09-11-2006 05:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by minespatch
in the first episode, beck seemed calm and smooth to the ocassion. then in episode 18, he seemed like a classical deranged villain.

do you think this change was by the afro?

Meh. He was basically acting the same way as he did in Beck Comes Back.
Mr. Peabody 09-11-2006 06:00 AM
I like to think that Beck getting accidentally electrocuted during his prisonbreak made him a bit insane.
Dominus of Requiem 09-11-2006 02:00 PM
mnn deranged...
reminds me of lord balmung of the azure sky
or maybe it was wiseman
ahhh anyway
minespatch 09-11-2006 05:56 PM
another question, in episode 18 he said he was beaten by roger three times. i remember the first time he was beaten, but what exactly were the other two?
Nine Kuze 09-11-2006 06:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by minespatch
another question, in episode 18 he said he was beaten by roger three times. i remember the first time he was beaten, but what exactly were the other two?

- Stopped Beck and Dorothy 1 from stealing the printing plates in the first Act.
- Stopped Beck and Dorothy 1 with R.Dorothy acting as a power source trying to steal the printing plates again in Act 2.
- Stopped Beck's kidnapping sting after he escaped prison and tried to frame Roger in Beck Comes Back (one of my favorite episodes).

The last one was The Greatest Villain, making it 4-0 for ol' boy Roger.
Peace.
minespatch 09-11-2006 10:26 PM
ah.
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-12-2006 11:16 AM
Could be that Roger upset Beck's well-oiled machine, so now Beck's just batty for revenge...
Gummibear 09-13-2006 06:44 PM
Actually...

In the first episodes I think Beck was a much simpler character. Perhaps that's why you percieve him to be calm and smooth. However I find him much more villianous in the first episodes than in season two.

He sort of is a weird character. He is a villain ( but he's so charmingly bad at it you can't help but see the humanity in him). I think in season two he sort of becomes a joke ( and he's aware of this) thus, he acts the way he does.

One interesting thing about Beck I sort of got the impression that Beck felt a little something for Dorothy right at the end there ( not that I'm saying he had any *romantic* feelings for her) but I think part of him was a little endeared to her maybe it's all the kiddnapping(reverse Stockholm syndrome, anyone?) Hehe...just wanted to add.
Dominus of Requiem 09-13-2006 09:49 PM
ahh true