Yet Another Introduction!

SpookyElectric 09-09-2006 10:49 PM
I suppose there's not much point to these but I thought, why not. Hello everyone. When Googling for Big O sites this was basically the only option so I figure that means there'll be plenty of other fans here for me to discuss things with.

I was a huge fan of Big O when it first aired on CN, as well as the second season, but hadn't seen any of it since back then. Lately I've been watching all my old favorite shows I haven't seen in a while, and Big O was one of them. I'd forgotten how excellent it was, and I'm still hardly able to make sense of some of it. I'd always just thought perhaps I was an idiot and there was some big thing I was missing that caused me not to clearly understand all the finer details of the plot - until I recently looked around on the internet and found that I was not alone. I mean I love things that leave it open to viewer interpretation and don't spoon-feed you everything but I still figured there was just something I hadn't gotten.

I don't really think I have one favorite episode, it'd be hard to pick, but R-D is probably the episode I have watched most, especially before there was ever word of a second season. Wish I knew back then why it was so hard to try to figure out the whole show just by that. Took a few years, but eventually, that "To be Continued" turned out not to be a dirty lie, and thank god for that.

Anyway that's enough of my ramblings. Greetings to you all, hope to have some fun here.
The Baker St. Irregular 09-09-2006 10:57 PM
You certainly have come to the right place, comrade! I'm sure you'll find all sorts of great things to discuss with us as time goes on. Please enjoy your stay here at PCF! Anime Smile
David Ryder 09-09-2006 11:41 PM
Welcome to PCF's! Have a great time.
Lexx 09-09-2006 11:48 PM
hello there! I'm lexx, one of the many Alan Gabriel fangirls, and I welcome you to PCF. Have fun!
Big Grin
R.Smith 09-10-2006 12:24 AM
Welcome SpookyElectric! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-11-2006 08:57 PM
Ay-yi-yi! Where do you people come from? >_<

Hello and welcome to Paradigm! I'm Chitter-Box-Kat, one of the freindly resident psychos. In Paradigm, there is a thread for just about anything you can think of, and if there isn't, you can make one. Fabito! I encourage you to check out anything that catches your eye, because in this city, appearances often deceive. Wink

As part of the welcome wagon, you get a free customizable plushie of you rfavorite megadeus! On a final note, please take all major fights outside city limits as decreed by law. (After the damage bills for ROger's fights piled up, it was a unanimous descision.)

KO-NI-CHI-WA!! Big Grin