Dominus of Big Boom

Dominus_of_Big_Boom 09-09-2006 03:34 PM
Hello everyone, Im glad to be a member of this site the is alot of cool things being posted here all the time. I am also a member of savebigo.com(not trying to promote anythin) and alot of members there told me about this site so I had to join. Ive posted some pics of Big Boom in the fan art section so feel free to leave comments.
Lexx 09-09-2006 03:41 PM
hello. i've seen you over there too. nice art btw.
Big Grin
Dominus_of_Big_Boom 09-09-2006 03:49 PM
Thak you very much Lexx
R.Smith 09-09-2006 04:36 PM
Welcome Dominus_of_Big_Boom! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
David Ryder 09-09-2006 06:38 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay at PCF's!
Asirt 09-09-2006 10:40 PM
Allow me to welcome you to Paradigm City Forums, Dominus_of_Big_Boom! I hope your stay will be a good one indeed.

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but try to have fun here most of all. Ask any questions to the forum staff or the members, and they'll be able to help you out.

I'd watch out for that H-Strada Healer, though. Looks can be deciving... Evil

I welcome you again, and I hope you have a good time. Smile
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-11-2006 09:05 PM
*slams head onto table* ANOTHER NEW ONE!? Shocked Stop creeping up behind my back!

KO-NI-CHI-WA!! Big Grin I'm Chitter-Box-KAt, one of the freindly resident psychos here in paradigm. Here in the City, we have a thread for just abou tanything you can think of ,and if you can't find one, you can make one. Fabito! Also, look at any threads that catch your eye, 'cause in Paradigm, appearances often descive. Wink

As part of the welcome wagon, you get a free customizable plushie of your favorite megadeus! And please take all major fights outside the city as decreed by law. (When the repaor bills from ROger's fights piled up, it was a unanimous dscision.)

Welcome! Big Grin
Dominus_of_Big_Boom 09-11-2006 09:08 PM
Accually I think having a plush of Big duo would be awesome.
Hollow XXVI 09-13-2006 01:29 AM
Wow, people just copy paste their responses in every welcome thread...

I'm gonna be original and spontaneous Domino..err Dominus?

Welcome to the board from another resident newbie. Can I have your soul?
Dominus_of_Big_Boom 09-13-2006 09:12 AM
Shure, in exchange for a Big Duo Figure.