[Fan Art] Time for your medicine.....

Lexx 09-09-2006 03:13 PM
WARNING!! SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND THIS DISTURBING.

This has probably been done a thousand times, but i couldn't help myself. Embarrassed Sweatdrop

The thought of Alan as a doctor/nurse is quite creepy but at the same time, I think it's pretty kool. Just as long as I'm not the patient. Big Grin But I've always liked the concept of crazy psyco doctors in the movies and stuff like that.

umm im not exactly happy with how this came out but oh well. His hand looks weird. I'm still trying to figure out photoshop. lol.
Big Grin

edit: ok so i recolored it so it looks a little bit better. this is why i stick to traditional coloring. and I'll put a lil disturbing content thing. 'cuz i've freaked a few people out. and i'm sorry to those few. Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Dominus_of_Big_Boom 09-09-2006 03:58 PM
Well I havent seen it, so its new to me. Althoug it gives me the creeps.
Dominus of Requiem 09-09-2006 05:20 PM
HOLY SH*T THATS DISTURBING!!!
Lexx 09-09-2006 06:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dominus of Requiem
HOLY SH*T THATS DISTURBING!!!

haha. good. that's what i was going for.
Big Grin
Dominus of Requiem 09-10-2006 01:16 AM
lexx please dont joke with that kind of thing

i almost had a heart attack when i saw that sick, disturbing image
Frost 09-10-2006 01:30 AM
I'm having a hard time figuring out why the liquid in the syringe is green and yet it's leaking out white. That, and why the liquid isn't being forced to the top of the vial, towards the needle.

Here's a color tutorial to help you out with photoshop: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28393396/ (dA is down right not (2:30AM -5GMT) but it should be up by the morning. I can't imagine the link not working afterwards. The tutorial is on coloring. The artist/author has also put up a few others, one being a really nice guide on making/coloring hair.
Lexx 09-10-2006 02:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dominus of Requiem
lexx please dont joke with that kind of thing

i almost had a heart attack when i saw that sick, disturbing image

im sorry. well, i do get sick-minded from time to time. Embarrassed Sweatdrop
so i put a lil disturbing content thing up there nd i recolored it.

quote:
Originally posted by Frost
I'm having a hard time figuring out why the liquid in the syringe is green and yet it's leaking out white. That, and why the liquid isn't being forced to the top of the vial, towards the needle.

Here's a color tutorial to help you out with photoshop: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28393396/ (dA is down right not (2:30AM -5GMT) but it should be up by the morning. I can't imagine the link not working afterwards. The tutorial is on coloring. The artist/author has also put up a few others, one being a really nice guide on making/coloring hair.

Embarrassed Sweatdrop
umm ok so this is why i stick to traditional coloring. the white is supposed to be the shine on the syringe but i messed it up. so sorry bout the confusion on that. soo i recolored it and hopefully its a bit better.
and thanx for the link i really appreciate it! Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-11-2006 08:51 PM
WOW. Shocked The warning does justice. Freaky-ass sh*t, but cool. There is something about the psycho-killer-doctor thing that just tickles me pink... ouO
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-12-2006 11:09 AM
Hmm at first I just thought it was fnuny and ironic... then I started thinking about it... me on an operating table, Alan the head surgeon..... (shudders)

LOL, powerful concept.

OH YEA.. forgot to mention: the nurse-cap is a nice and fitting twist!
Lexx 09-14-2006 08:45 PM
hmm....i wonder who the patient is.
who do you think it is?
or rather,
who do you want it to be?
Evil
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-14-2006 09:57 PM
There's some temptation right there... Alex is a whiny little brat who dies anyway... Beck gets on my nerves, though I wouldn't wish that sort of fate on him... Crispy...nah, he's kinda cool... OH YEEAAAHH.

Vera.
Lexx 09-14-2006 10:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
There's some temptation right there... Alex is a whiny little brat who dies anyway... Beck gets on my nerves, though I wouldn't wish that sort of fate on him... Crispy...nah, he's kinda cool... OH YEEAAAHH.

Vera.

hahahaha
i can so picture that!
heh heh she's like strapped to the operation table.
with leather restraints. Evil
eh she deserves it.
haha