[Fan Art] I found something! (Alan-centric)

Lexx 09-08-2006 02:27 PM
THIS IS NOT MINE!!! CREDIT GOES TO StripedTiger OVER AT DEVIANTART!!

here's the link:Smoochy Smoochy

Alan has weird ways of entertaining himself. haha.
i just had to share it.
o and hes got a lollipop in his mouth.
(read the artist's description.)
Big Grin
Dominus of Requiem 09-08-2006 02:42 PM
thats just disturbing as hell........
Big Requiem has spoken
Nine Kuze 09-08-2006 03:18 PM
That's very nicely drawn, especially Alan. And I like Alex and Roger freaking out in the background.

Well, at least Roger is. Not sure about Alex really.
Peace.
Nazrael 09-08-2006 05:42 PM
Alan's humongous hat creeps me out for some reason.
Lexx 09-08-2006 05:51 PM
haha. he reminds me of the mad hatter.
Big Grin
Dominus of Requiem 09-08-2006 06:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nazrael
Alan's humongous hat creeps me out for some reason.

creeps you out?!!!!
man the guy is just plain the suffering, devil may cry and carnage kind of disturbing

and aww Nine why u change ur avatar misano was cool
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-08-2006 06:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by lexx
Big Grin

I know! It the hat. He looks so cute!! X3 *pets random Alan plushie* This is why I love Alan so much. He's a cute, twisted little devil.
Lexx 09-08-2006 07:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
quote:
Big Grin

I know! It the hat. He looks so cute!! X3 *pets random Alan plushie* This is why I love Alan so much. He's a cute, twisted little devil.

yepp!
Big Grin
Shadow dorothy 09-09-2006 11:27 AM
OMG! Which one of you gave stick boy puppets and a ciggerate?
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-09-2006 10:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy

Shadow-D.... to anyone but you I would feel bad saying this, because I don't like to put down anyone, but... you are a n00b. Such a n00b. Please... slow down and read the nice little post and description? Then you wouldn't say things that make you sound un-knowledgeable.

Hmm, anyway...

That picture is stylistically WONDERFUL! Delicious... scrumptous...

Haha, the style, the style, not the content! Big Grin

Plus it's funny, freaky, and the artist... oh man would I love to shake his hand, he sounds like such an awesome guy! Cool Funnies...
Lexx 09-10-2006 07:12 PM
finally someone actully reads the posts! thank you daniel!
hee hee i love this style. it sorta reminds me of the nightmare before christmas.
come you gotta love the content. its hilarious. roger doesnt look as pissed as alex does though.
haha.
Big Grin
Shadow dorothy 09-10-2006 08:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy

Shadow-D.... to anyone but you I would feel bad saying this, because I don't like to put down anyone, but... you are a n00b. Such a n00b. Please... slow down and read the nice little post and description? Then you wouldn't say things that make you sound un-knowledgeable.

Hmm, anyway...

That picture is stylistically WONDERFUL! Delicious... scrumptous...

Haha, the style, the style, not the content! Big Grin

Plus it's funny, freaky, and the artist... oh man would I love to shake his hand, he sounds like such an awesome guy! Cool Funnies...

R. Dan me and my friends gave Alan a few nicknames I call him stick boy because he wears a smaller size then Dorothy (and she's tiny). we did that for everyone in Big O, so thats why Alan is a being called stick boy. And think I'm a noob if you will but I shall show you.
Lexx 09-10-2006 08:47 PM
stick boy works very well for alan.
since he is quite skinny.
Dominus of Requiem 09-10-2006 09:21 PM
*nod*
i agreed with shadow dorothy on this 1
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-11-2006 08:47 PM
It's silly to disagree with that nick-name. It makes sense and it's funny! Big Grin

I meant, Shadow-D said that Alan had a cigarette, when t'was stated to be a lolipop. Shadow-D has often said things that are incorrect simply because she didn't bother to read the posts that other people bothered to type.

Maybe we should try convincing StripedTiger to make another Big-O Deviation!
Jixie 09-12-2006 05:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
Maybe we should try convincing StripedTiger to make another Big-O Deviation!

YEA.

Assasin

I've gotta say, love that art style. The smoochy pic is hysteeeerical and poor Roger and Alex... somehow the lolipop makes so much damn sense. If you want to encourage the artist, I strongly recommend posting comments on their pics and/or deviant profile. Stripey probably has no idea this thread exists or how y'all feel about their artwork. You can take the opertunity to plug Big O and certian efforts to produce season three, because it seems that most of the people commenting there haven't seen the show or don't know much about it.

One of my favorites on DeviantArt is this wacky Schwarzwald pic by CTW. *two thumbs up*

~J
Nine Kuze 09-12-2006 05:53 PM
I like the drawing although its too dark. The reflection on the hand is a nice touch and also, I don't see a lollipop.

One more thing: it's "assassin". The artist spelled it wrong.
Peace.
Lexx 09-12-2006 06:10 PM
she was talkin bout the lollipop in the other pic. the one i posted.

i saw this one too. but i thought the other one was hilarious. lol
Big Grin
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-12-2006 07:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
I like the drawing although its too dark. The reflection on the hand is a nice touch and also, I don't see a lollipop.

One more thing: it's "assassin". The artist spelled it wrong.
Peace.

quote:
she was talkin bout the lollipop in the other pic. the one i posted.

Roll Eyes Plunk another one in the bucket with Shadow-D....

Spelling errors are forgiveable. But acting all hoidy-toidy by pointing them out, while showing an inconsiderate kind of carelessness yourself, that's hypocrisy.

OMG.. MR. MIKE! LOL.... Big Grin (perfect!)

Hmm, for some reason I can't click past an ad, which stands in the way of the first pic posted by Jixie... I haven't made a DeviantArt account... is that why I'm stuck? I hope it's not my browser...
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-12-2006 07:27 PM
I like the piccy's. Lollipop is cute. We got to make some kind of online community for this stuff. Just for us Alan fan-girls (and boys).