[Fan Art] I found something! (Alan-centric)

Lexx 09-13-2006 12:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
Hmm, for some reason I can't click past an ad, which stands in the way of the first pic posted by Jixie... I haven't made a DeviantArt account... is that why I'm stuck? I hope it's not my browser...

i dont have one either but whenever i browse DeviantArt that will pop up. umm did you click the thing in the right hand corner? (if there is one on there)

quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
I like the piccy's. Lollipop is cute. We got to make some kind of online community for this stuff. Just for us Alan fan-girls (and boys).

Shocked That would be the koolest thing ever!!
i think we just might have to do that.
Big Grin
Nine Kuze 09-13-2006 11:37 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
I like the drawing although its too dark. The reflection on the hand is a nice touch and also, I don't see a lollipop.

One more thing: it's "assassin". The artist spelled it wrong.
Peace.

quote:
Originally posted by lexx
she was talkin bout the lollipop in the other pic. the one i posted.

Roll Eyes Plunk another one in the bucket with Shadow-D....

Spelling errors are forgiveable. But acting all hoidy-toidy by pointing them out, while showing an inconsiderate kind of carelessness yourself, that's hypocrisy.

OMG.. MR. MIKE! LOL.... Big Grin (perfect!)

Hmm, for some reason I can't click past an ad, which stands in the way of the first pic posted by Jixie... I haven't made a DeviantArt account... is that why I'm stuck? I hope it's not my browser...

What are you talking about?
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-13-2006 04:27 PM
There are a couple of other piccy's in other threads. And we like coming up with nicknames for Alan. Lollipop is one. And Mr. Mike isn't bad either... Tongue
Shadow dorothy 09-16-2006 09:32 PM
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-16-2006 10:30 PM
That chick in the pink looks like cotton candy. o_o Is she supposed to be Summono or something?

Gawd, I gotta know where the dude found the time to do that... And the materials... He really pulls it off nicely.
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-16-2006 10:51 PM
Looks like a Chick to mee.

You just reminded me to finish screwing with the colors on the pic I took! w00t!
Nazrael 09-16-2006 11:10 PM
Nice detail. All right down to the button on the tie.
Lexx 09-16-2006 11:12 PM
heres the return of the cotton candy lady, as chitter puts it. lol:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/FlamesOfTwilight13/794001.jpg

aaaand idk i think its a girl too but its hard to tell. :
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/FlamesOfTwilight13/794002.jpg
Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-16-2006 11:26 PM
Yup yup. Cotton Candy Lady is cosplaying Summono, and the "dude" cosplaying Alan is actually a chick. All hail the fan girl. Pleased
Shadow dorothy 09-17-2006 12:56 PM
And in the pic I found it looked like they were about to kiss Shocked
Lexx 09-17-2006 04:32 PM
haha.
ya it did.
Big Grin
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-17-2006 09:45 PM
Alright tell me how Alan Gabrielly I look. If you'd like I can make one or two more of these from different angles.

3/4 Turned View
Lexx 09-17-2006 09:57 PM
whoa!
nice job!
now all you need is a gold gun haha.
Big Grin

i found this too.
TEH CUTENESS!!!1!11!!
haha.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38669177/?qo=40&q=big+o+boost%3Apopular
+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-17-2006 11:33 PM
HYEEOLEE CRAPALAPPA! So cyoot! It's twice as funny when you read the explanation.

Yo seriously: look at one of Striped Tiger's friends, the one named Cooley. Then in her "projects" list, look for the project called "butcher." Look at it. It's... so breathtaking... I'm SOOO jealous. Holy mother-of-pearl.

Yeeee! We Big O fans and their kin rearlly know how to color inside the lines! Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-17-2006 11:40 PM
KYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Anime Smile Desu kawaii!!! X3 <3

How cute! My dad actually told me to shut up, 'cause I went "kya" out loud. Tongue But really, such a cuttie pie! I wanted to poke him, glomp him, and cuddle him till he went pop!
Xel 09-18-2006 06:55 PM
This is... adequately related, and I figured it was about time I got my ass back into the fangirl party. ;D

Lexx... where did you get the original pic for your sig? And would you mind PMing it to me, if possible? Looks like a screenshot, but the style isn't quite usual for Big O. I am intrigued.

btw, that... fic. will be done soon. *shifty*
Lexx 09-18-2006 07:32 PM
lol ok ill get it to u.
heh heh the fic. yay.
Big Grin
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-18-2006 08:51 PM
That pic of Alan is a high-quality rendition found on one of the DVD sets! Aw yea, I'm a Big O junkie alright!