[Other] Looky here!

Lexx 09-06-2006 08:27 PM
ok so, I found this and i thought I should share it. Big Grin

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/FlamesOfTwilight13/794003a.jpg

This is the first and only Alan Gabriel cosplay I've seen.
I think it would be really fun to cosplay him too. heh heh get to go torment any Roger cosplayers you can find. Evil
fuuuuun!
tomato!!
Nazrael 09-06-2006 08:40 PM
I would've preferred a luger rather than the tomato. Would've been way cooler.

Nice find anyway.
Lexx 09-06-2006 09:01 PM
ya that would be way kooler.
Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-06-2006 09:10 PM
Wow! Shocked Awesome! Laughing Somebody out there really loves him! Pretty damn good, too. And the gun would have been way cooler.
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-06-2006 09:29 PM
Actually I've thought about it, and I'd make a pretty good Alan Gabriel.

Here's what I'll do. My friend has a black fedora. I'll get the fedora from him and put on a some ear mufflers shaped like Alan Gabriel's mask. The mufflers I have, but the fedora will have to wait till the weekend. After I get my picture taken I'll mess with the colors. I'll give the fedora a red sash and make my face look white/lower lip look red. Then it'll almost be like having a real top-grade Alan Gabriel!

For laugh factor I'll connect my head to a shot of Alan Gabriel's body.
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-06-2006 10:05 PM
Sounds like fun. Go for it!
Lexx 09-06-2006 10:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
Actually I've thought about it, and I'd make a pretty good Alan Gabriel.

Here's what I'll do. My friend has a black fedora. I'll get the fedora from him and put on a some ear mufflers shaped like Alan Gabriel's mask. The mufflers I have, but the fedora will have to wait till the weekend. After I get my picture taken I'll mess with the colors. I'll give the fedora a red sash and make my face look white/lower lip look red. Then it'll almost be like having a real top-grade Alan Gabriel!

For laugh factor I'll connect my head to a shot of Alan Gabriel's body.

that will b awesome!
can't wait to see it!
Big Grin
Shadow dorothy 09-07-2006 05:59 PM
I can't help but look at the cosplayer and think if AS saw that then they would say we reached anew level in fandom.
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-07-2006 07:10 PM
They probably would, too... And The cosplayer is in Baltimore. You can see the letters in stone by thier feet. Crazy American people. Big Grin
Nine Kuze 09-07-2006 07:21 PM
That's actually not too bad.

quote:
Originally posted by Nazrael
I would've preferred a luger rather than the tomato. Would've been way cooler.

Indeed. The Cyborg with the Golden Gun would have been more of a treat.
Peace.
Dominus of Requiem 09-07-2006 10:26 PM
nice one for this years halloween im dressing up as zabuza maybe il send it
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-09-2006 10:34 PM
Well I got the fedora and talked to my friend who is a total hat-freak (and yes those exist, know you know Tongue ) and apparently Gabriel's hat is entirely unique to his character!

I will take the picture tomorrow, maybe finish its process, too! But probably not... Frown

Pleased
Lexx 09-09-2006 11:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
Well I got the fedora and talked to my friend who is a total hat-freak (and yes those exist, know you know Tongue ) and apparently Gabriel's hat is entirely unique to his character!

I will take the picture tomorrow, maybe finish its process, too! But probably not... Frown

Pleased

well i hope to see it soon!
it sounds like it will be pretty cool.
Big Grin
Dominus of Requiem 09-10-2006 01:14 AM
alan´s hat looks like a gangster kind of hat