a unusual change on wikipedia

minespatch 09-04-2006 04:32 PM
i was checking up on alan gabriel data on wikipedia two months ago. today, i wanted to re-read again on his information, but it seemed they lengthened it longer than the short summary that i saw two months ago.
Wingnut 09-04-2006 05:09 PM
That tends to happen with Wikipedia. Which is why every bit of info I read there reguarding any anime or video game is taken with no less than two grains of salt at all times.
Info on Gundam is natorious for being inaccurate and so are the mecha profiles there for the Bigs and other megadii as well.
Generalissimo D 09-04-2006 08:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
That tends to happen with Wikipedia. Which is why every bit of info I read there reguarding any anime or video game is taken with no less than two grains of salt at all times.
Info on Gundam is natorious for being inaccurate and so are the mecha profiles there for the Bigs and other megadii as well.


It's megadeuses.
Zopwx2 09-04-2006 09:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
That tends to happen with Wikipedia. Which is why every bit of info I read there reguarding any anime or video game is taken with no less than two grains of salt at all times.
Info on Gundam is natorious for being inaccurate and so are the mecha profiles there for the Bigs and other megadii as well.


It's megadeuses.


Nah man it's megadei
minespatch 09-04-2006 09:16 PM
i could have sworn that somebody read my post of "alan. not a android" board, because i did say he is a cyborg instead of a android. that part wasn't put in 2 months ago... i can assure you.
Zopwx2 09-04-2006 09:17 PM
Welcome to Wikipedia,
the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit!
Generalissimo D 09-04-2006 09:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
That tends to happen with Wikipedia. Which is why every bit of info I read there reguarding any anime or video game is taken with no less than two grains of salt at all times.
Info on Gundam is natorious for being inaccurate and so are the mecha profiles there for the Bigs and other megadii as well.


It's megadeuses.


Nah man it's megadei



I'll drop you in the bathtub.
Tsukaggin 09-04-2006 09:20 PM
Under Latin rules, the plural for deus is deï, however, the show pronounces it deuses due to lack of propper knowledge about Latin. So both are correct, one by technicality, the other by use in the core medium itself.
Zopwx2 09-04-2006 09:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tsukaggin
Under Latin rules, the plural for deus is deï, however, the show pronounces it deuses due to lack of propper knowledge about Latin. So both are correct, one by technicality, the other by use in the core medium itself.


I hear the japanese version pronounces correctly. CONFIRM plz
minespatch 09-04-2006 09:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Welcome to Wikipedia,
the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit!


oh yeah...
SEELE 08 09-05-2006 02:04 AM
The Big O stuff is nothing, there is a constant war between the sane Evangelion Fans and the Totally Obsessed Fanwankers over Wiki's Eva content. One moron was putting a fan character she created in as cast members (well he's real to her in a very creepy way) as an entry...in multiple languages. Fortunately some sane members (not myself) re-edited it. Big O is stable compared to that...I don't even want to know what goes on with the Tolkien nerds....be very, very thankful that Big O's fans are so sane (compartively speaking of course) to other shows....