i recovered my memories and il ask you this

Dominus of Requiem 09-03-2006 10:23 PM
if dororty and roger met again with no memories would they fall in love and get married?

2) if memories realy tell of secrets to megadeuses that cast destruction
to humanity why bother recovering them?

and last why is it that when big-O fights anything and crushes, destroys, ect.. then how come no one ever dies due to the crashes?
Travis Bickle 09-03-2006 10:24 PM
No more Eternal Sunshine or Dark City for you.
Hobodoken 09-04-2006 12:46 AM
Of course people die in the smashings.

It's just that hundreds, maybe thousands more would die if Big O didn't stop the baddies.
Dominus of Requiem 09-04-2006 02:11 PM
i mean wheres the blood, the gore

and dorothy needs a good spanking by R.S
Nine Kuze 09-05-2006 11:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Travis Bickle
No more Eternal Sunshine or Dark City for you.

Laughing

quote:
i mean wheres the blood, the gore

Just because its not doesn't mean that it isn't there at all. In Paradigm City, clearly there are numerous amounts of people being killed. I mean, there are giant robots that battle each other almost daily that destroy the city. So, for the most part, you can expect that there is the people that still remain are surrounded by death all the time without even asking.

Also, I think it would be a waste of time if the creators spent all that time on showing the death of the PC citizens than on progressing the series' storyline.

quote:
and dorothy needs a good spanking by R.S

What the?...
Peace.
Dominus of Requiem 09-05-2006 01:34 PM
true true but still it would be fun seeing roger chop a guys head off once in a while
Nine Kuze 09-05-2006 01:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by zabuza
true true but still it would be fun seeing roger chop a guys head off once in a while

No, it wouldn't. Because its against Roger's priniciples and the sole reason that he actually has those and isn't just another conscience-free killin' anime character is why so many people like and are drawn to Roger in the first place.

But Schwartzwald on the other hand? Now that would be somethin' to see.
Peace.
Dominus of Requiem 09-07-2006 10:52 PM
that old mummy man? that guy poped his mainbrain years ago..
no way im letting that ¨guy¨ near my Big