New [AS] joke on Season 3?

6 moon dance 09-07-2006 01:50 PM
minespatch wrote
quote:
if you recall, nbc cancelled the show star trek even when many fans wrote a petition. not that i'm saying that this will be the future for our beloved Big-O.

True, but the fans wouldn't give up and eventually got several Star Trek movies, Star Trek:The Next Generation which IMHO was better than the original and three spinoffs.

Travis Bickle wrote:
quote:
Star Trek conventions are filled to the brim with thousands upon thousands of Star Trek FANATICS. If you go to an anime con, you're luck enough to find one or two Big O fans. Hell, there are more Family Guy fans at Anime Conventions than Big O Fans, just to put things into perspective.

Good point. We really need to increase our presense at the conventions.

You lookin' at me? (sorry I couldn't resist Big Grin )
Travis Bickle 09-07-2006 02:07 PM
Here, to avoid any more stupid posts, I'll sum up the thread in a brief paragraph:

The majority of Big O fans have come to terms (heh) with the ending, and aren't expecting a third season. If there were to be one, then awesome. However, some people are pushing for one, taking it too seriously, and lashing out against those that don't. This is one of the reasons why AS posted this in the first place. Get over it.
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-07-2006 04:27 PM
Travis Bickle, you're presumptuous. Get over it.

Don't you know enough to let sleeping dogs lie? If Gaddes and I can reach an understanding, then you should be able to, as well.

This thread is ripe for lock-down.
David Ryder 09-07-2006 04:54 PM
I'm actually surprised this thread hasn't been closed already, but as far as i can see, nothing has really gotten outta hand. Although I do agree with TB.
Travis Bickle 09-07-2006 08:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
Travis Bickle, you're presumptuous. Get over it.

Just trying to clean up the filth, sir.