Hi

Nego-man 09-02-2006 01:20 AM
hi ppl, i just found out this forum and joining it, cause i saw BIG O on CN and rly loved it. So i wanted to be part of ur city. And Hi to all people!!
Travis Bickle 09-02-2006 01:35 AM
NO WAI!

Welcome.
Lexx 09-02-2006 01:40 AM
hello there! welcome to Paradigm City! the names lexx. one of the many Alan Gabriel fangirls. (trust me theres a lot of em.) theres a lot to check out here. have fun!
Big Grin
Nego-man 09-02-2006 01:42 AM
Feelin the warm welcome thanks!!!
R.Smith 09-02-2006 02:17 AM
Welcome Nego-man! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
David Ryder 09-02-2006 02:33 AM
Welcome to the forums. Have a blast.
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-02-2006 09:56 AM
Leggo my Nego-man! Oops, wrong thing... Hehe... Embarrassed Sweatdrop

KO - NI - CHI - WA!! Big Grin

I am Chitter-Box-Kat, one of the freindly resident psychos here on our lovely city of Paradigm. I welcome you with open arms, a free customizable plushie of your favorite megadeus, and a few words of advice!

First off, there is something for EVERYBODY here, and if there isn't a thread for something you like, you can make it! Fabito! Also, if you get into a major fight with someone, please take it outside city limits. (When the damage repair bills came in for Roger's battle leftovers, it was a unanimous descision accross the board.) Big Grin

Hello, welcome, and enjoy your stay!
Dominus of Requiem 09-02-2006 03:15 PM
im also new heres as well
Asirt 09-02-2006 06:29 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Nego-man! I hope you have a good time here.

Check out many of the available topics to talk about, and try to have fun most of all. Be sure to ask the forum staff or the members if you need any help with anything.

I'd watch out for that AIRhead, though. He's nothing but trouble. Evil

I welcome you again, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile