hello

Dominus of Requiem 08-31-2006 09:57 PM
my name is zabuza

and im new here

and i pilot the megadeus ¨ Requiem¨
R.Smith 08-31-2006 10:12 PM
Welcome zabuza! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin

Sweet avatar btw! Cool
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-01-2006 12:08 AM
Chee-chai! Hi zabuza! I like your name. Of course, I like Haku better...but still. KONICHIWA!!

I'm Chitter-Box-Kat, one of the freindly resident psychos in this fair city of Paradigm! You put me at a bit of a loss, because current insurance policies here don't cover ninja-related inccidents... Oh Well But I'm sure you wont cause too much trouble, hai? There are threads for just about anything you can think of, and if there isn't, you can make one! Fabito ain't it?

Given your name, I think I'll include a ten-pack of high quality shuriken along with the usual complimentary customizable plushie of your favorite megadeus. Big Grin

Welcome, enjoy your stay, and take all major figths/battles outside city limits. It's the law!

P.S. I like you too, but Haku is just so cute and sweet... ^u^;
Asirt 09-01-2006 12:10 AM
Allow me to welcome you to Paradigm City Forums, zabuza! I hope your stay will be a good one indeed.

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but try to have fun here most of all. Ask any questions to the forum staff or the members, and they'll be able to help you out.

I'd watch out for that H-Strada Healer, though. Looks can be deciving... Evil

I welcome you again, and I hope you have a good time. Smile
Dominus of Requiem 09-01-2006 12:33 AM
thanks you 2 and chitter dont worry im a demon ninja after all i can easily dodge them all

and i understand your feelings its ok

also hi to you trisa
David Ryder 09-01-2006 01:11 AM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay here.
Lexx 09-01-2006 01:20 AM
hello there. the names lexx. one of the many alan gabriel fangirls. (you will find a lot of them) hope you have fun! (i like yur name!)
Big Grin
Dominus of Requiem 09-01-2006 02:48 AM
yea alan´s pretty cool but i still think roger is cooler

dont know im a batman fan myself maybe thats why

but nor batman nor roger can take the place from my bro zabuza