Hello :P

Mastershake 08-30-2006 02:20 AM
Just joined up in the forums because I have just recently discovered Big O really, and loving every episode of it I see Big Grin .

Just thought I'd say hello in the new user forum Happy , the forums look very nice and enjoyable.
R.Smith 08-30-2006 03:01 AM
Welcome Mastershake! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-30-2006 03:07 AM
HALLO! Laughing

I'm Chitter-Box-Kat, one of the resident freindly psychos of this fair city of Paradigm. I welcome you with open arms and a customizable plushie of your favorite megadeus! The forums are very freindly, though certain threads should be avoided when drinking and eating as you may couch it up all over your computer or choke from laughing. Embarrassed Sweatdrop All battles containing semi-major to major-major weaponry must be taken outside city limits as declared in law. (After the cost of cleaning up Roger's messes started messing with the city budget, it was a unianimous descision.)

Anyway, welcome to the forums, and feel free to PM me any time if you're up for a little chat! Big Grin
Asirt 08-30-2006 09:38 AM
I welcome you to Paradigm City Forums, Mastershake. I hope you have a good time here.

Be sure to ask the forum staff or the members if you any questions, and also to have fun while checking the many topics available.

However, I'd watch out for that AIRhead. He's an evil one. Evil

Once again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile