*waves*

Nazrael 08-27-2006 01:55 PM
Hello. I'm Nazrael, but call me Naz.

I've really liked Big O ever since I saw it on Toonami as a kid. This site seems really cool, and you all seem like nice people.
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-27-2006 02:05 PM
Banzai! Banzai! We have a new guy! Laughing

Welcome to the forums Narael! I'm Chitter-Box-Kat, one of the resdent freindly psychos living in this fair city. I encourage you to check out any and all threads that peak your interest because titles can be disguises for cool topics.

Any way, we at Paradigm are a freindly bunch who believe in violence as a last resort. But if you do get into a fight with some evil enemy force or whatever, you are required by law to take the fight outside city limits. (After all the damage Roger's done with Big O, it was a unanimous descision.)

Lessee...anything else I forgot... OH YEAH!! New members get a complementary customizable plushie of their favorite megadeus! *hands you a plushie* Enjoy your stay!

And where did you get your name from? I feel like I've heard it somewhere before. >_<?
Generalissimo D 08-27-2006 02:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nazrael
Hello. I'm Nazrael, but call me Naz.

I've really liked Big O ever since I saw it on Toonami as a kid. This site seems really cool, and you all seem like nice people.

Holy sh**.

No grammatical errors, quick and to the point, and a decent introduction to boot.

Hey Naz, welcome to the forums.

Enjoy it.

Edit: AND a badass Schwarzwald signature?
Nazrael 08-27-2006 02:48 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Big Grin

My name is just something I've picked up. It used to be Nazgul a long time ago, but I added the "rael" for the angelic sound.

And yes, Schwarzwald rox.
R.Smith 08-27-2006 03:04 PM
Welcome Nazrael! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
David Ryder 08-27-2006 03:45 PM
Welcome to the forums, always nice to have some blood around here. And your Schwarzwald signature owns.
Lexx 08-27-2006 04:19 PM
new peoples!! yay!!!
welcome to the greatest place on the internet! lol.
the name's lexx and i hope you have fun!! Big Grin
Asirt 08-28-2006 03:31 PM
Allow me to welcome you to Paradigm City Forums, Nazrael! I hope your stay will be a good one indeed.

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but try to have fun here most of all. Ask any questions to the forum staff or the members, and they'll be able to help you out.

I'd watch out for that Haruhi Follower. He'll force you to join the SOS Brigade. Evil

I welcome you again, and I hope you have a good time. Smile
ArmageddonRose 08-28-2006 05:16 PM
Big Grin Welcome to the Paradigm City Forums! We don't bite too much. Unless you're just another one of the tomatoes . . . Confused
Seihou 08-29-2006 06:06 PM
We welcome thee to the Paradigm City Forums. Have fun and enjoy thy stay here! Your signature rocks, man.
Nazrael 08-29-2006 06:10 PM
Thanks very much.

Cool