[Fan Art] Agent 271

Chitter-Box-Kat 08-30-2006 09:50 PM
WOW. Neutral That is messed up. A well deserved twelve cookies and a boston creme, coming up! ^u^ But seriously, you are really lucky! Smile Y'know, I'l make one boston creme four for your troubles and I'll throw in a free any-size-you-want drink of your choice.

This pic has a really amazing story behind it. BTW, it sounds de-lic-cious!
R. Daniel Olk 01 08-30-2006 10:10 PM
Oh Chitter-box-cat, you should write some Big O comedy fanfics! Shadow-d has a funny "things to do/not do in Paradigm" thread over at SBO; you would contribute to that with flair.

Just saying the stripes are ~70% finished being micro-sharpie-markered. (I do this on tracing paper before scanning, then jack up the brightness/contrast to +100% once I scan, and it delivers vector-sharp lines without the hassle of cumbersome User Interfaces) Big Grin

That's the latest for my minute-to-minute Gabriel siting-reports. Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-30-2006 10:16 PM
I do have a nack for funny dialogue and stituations... Maybe! I'll have to think of something really fun to... WAIT! I started a fan fiction ages ago... Yeah... I gave Dorothy a big sister... Had and idea involving Alan, sewage, a messy Dorothy and a pistol... ^vv^ I even have a song or two to go with it somewhere in my CD collection! I migh sign up of ff dot net... THANKIES FOR THE IDEA! Big Grin
R. Daniel Olk 01 08-30-2006 10:43 PM
You're welcome. Smile

Stripes are done and lightly browned! Tender on the inside, crispy on the outside! But now it's late. I'll do some mending in El Shoppo-Photo-o, then sleep. Now this is definitively taking longer than anticipated, but I also feel it's worth it. Even Jixie who's seen the earlier stages in other postings doesn't know how it looks now ^.^

Hey have you noticed how us Alan fans have ben creeping out the woodwork lately, in BOTH sites? (makes devil horns sign) Evil pride!
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-30-2006 10:56 PM
*makes devil horns* EVIL PRIDE! *huggles a random Alan plushie* Gotta love the killer blonde! XD
Lexx 08-31-2006 09:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
You're welcome. Smile

Stripes are done and lightly browned! Tender on the inside, crispy on the outside! But now it's late. I'll do some mending in El Shoppo-Photo-o, then sleep. Now this is definitively taking longer than anticipated, but I also feel it's worth it. Even Jixie who's seen the earlier stages in other postings doesn't know how it looks now ^.^

Hey have you noticed how us Alan fans have ben creeping out the woodwork lately, in BOTH sites? (makes devil horns sign) Evil pride!

dun dun DUUUUN!!
thats cuz we are trying to take over the internet.
wellllll something like that.
Big Grin
R. Daniel Olk 01 08-31-2006 02:28 PM
Yes yes, but one step at a time, lexx... haste.... makes waste, you know. Pleased
Lexx 08-31-2006 07:47 PM
quote:
Yes yes, but one step at a time, lexx... haste.... makes waste, you know. Pleased

haha. yepp.
eventually the internet will belong to the Alan Gabriel fans!!!!! muahahahahahaha!!!Evil
haha. Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-31-2006 08:55 PM
Now now, first the fan sites. Then fanart central and ff dot net. Then we rally the troops into a Alan Gabriel fangirl hurricane. AND WE TAKE THE INTERNET BY BALLS!! XD
Shadow dorothy 08-31-2006 08:57 PM
Does the internet have any? Confused
Lexx 08-31-2006 09:08 PM
i dont know. but i like the way chitter-box-kat thinks.
Big Grin
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-01-2006 05:49 PM
Being the only non "girl" I delegate myself for standing at the eye of the storm. You can plan Wicked witch of the West all you'd like, wheeling around the sky on your bicycles. I'll be... well, not Dorothy... Tongue

Toto? Laughing

My avatar's the Tin Man. He is specially armored to guard against your grabbin' Wink

Oh yea, and the fanart is like, almost done.!!!!!!!! Big Grin

!
Lexx 09-01-2006 06:21 PM
quote:
Being the only non "girl" I delegate myself for standing at the eye of the storm. You can plan Wicked witch of the West all you'd like, wheeling around the sky on your bicycles. I'll be... well, not Dorothy... Tongue

Toto? Laughing

My avatar's the Tin Man. He is specially armored to guard against your grabbin' Wink

Oh yea, and the fanart is like, almost done.!!!!!!!! Big Grin

!

sweeeeet!
Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-01-2006 08:17 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Big Grin

*runs around waving white fans with red circles on them* BANZAI!
Jixie 09-01-2006 09:27 PM
quote:

Oh Omni, we'd never not molest you like that. *innocent*

~J
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-02-2006 12:08 AM
It's like less than an hour from completion. But I didn't actually finish it cuz I got distracted by these Jixie-stix over here. She's seen what it looks like right now though. Blame her, pillage HER for info on what byootiful it looks. Evil

Big Grin
Lexx 09-02-2006 12:46 AM
ok so i got bored and i decided to draw alan. so heres my crappy digital coloring skills. i was messing around with photoshop so ya. its a rip from one of the wallpapers Tifaria made. practice makes perfect ya know.

i really gotta learn to outline in sharpie or sumthin. oy.
the original drawing before i scuzzed it up in photoshop looks waaaay better.
Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 09-02-2006 01:14 AM
Alan lookie muchy cooly. Big Grin I'm sorry, I'm sleep deprived right now trying to swing back into my school year sleep schedule. But I liked the picture and can't wait ot see R. Daniel's piccy! And Jixie, you can give a small hint if you want in spoiler mode. Wink I won't mind a little peek preview!
Lexx 09-02-2006 01:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
Alan lookie muchy cooly. Big Grin I'm sorry, I'm sleep deprived right now trying to swing back into my school year sleep schedule. But I liked the picture and can't wait ot see R. Daniel's piccy! And Jixie, you can give a small hint if you want in spoiler mode. Wink I won't mind a little peek preview!

thanx! Big Grin
o i know. im so behind in sleep. i hate waking up early!!! especially for school!!!
hee heee cant wait to see his pic.
Big Grin
R. Daniel Olk 01 09-02-2006 01:09 PM
Alright girls, keep your pants on for His Lusciousness! Tell me your desktop resolutions, so I can size it right and you can make him your wallpaper!

The name of the fanart is "Fancyfeast." You'll understand once you see it and, like everyone else who's seen it, probably chuckle.... but considering you people Wink , you might be drooling too much and the little spasms of laughter will make a mess of your keyboard, so... please wear a bib/cover your mouth. Big Grin