The absolute worst game you've ever played in your life

088nd 09-10-2006 11:28 AM
Tomb Raider 3.
Hollow XXVI 09-10-2006 08:20 PM
Trojan. Not only does it have a funny name, it's one of the worst Capcom games ever! ...so why is it on their Xbox collection? Guess they needed filler!
Sharpshooter005 09-14-2006 02:49 AM
Actually I feel like changing my initial statement.

Red Faction 2. Red Faction 2 pretty much took the bad aspects of the original, and made them practically the whole game. Then it took the one element people really liked about RF1 (Geo-mod) and barely used it. I made it to the graveyard with the respawning zombies during a boss fight and just decided it wasn't worth it.

The only plus I can really think of is Lance Henrickson did one of the voices, and he's got a fairly awesome voice.
ZeroKirbyX 09-16-2006 04:56 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Buck Buck #1
Snood 2: On Vacation worst DS game hands down.

Sorry, but I'd have to say that Lunar: Dragon Song is the worst DS game. It's an rpg WITHOUT target selection. It would always attack the strongest monster while the minions would whittle your health away, forbidding you from casting a lv1 heal spell because your max mp isn't high enough.
Sir Nise 09-16-2006 09:49 PM
Crusaders of Might and Magic for PS1. there is no way to beat the final boss of the game. i've checked the internet and everything. the game just doesn't end.
Mike 09-17-2006 12:25 AM
One of those SNES baseball games sucked. Why? The computer cheated. Almost every hit I got was an infield fly, which was an automatic out, while the computer smacked homer after homer.