[Fan Art] King and Jester (rated TV-14...?)

Xel 08-25-2006 05:44 AM
So I GOT A TABLET. omg.

So I decided to fiddle around with it a bit, along with OpenCanvas, and this little doodle was the, er, result. (I was going to say that you yaoi-phobic birds may want to avert your eyes, but then you've endured much worse from me before. Tongue )

I hope to maybe clean this up and do something better with it when I have the time and motivation...
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-25-2006 01:21 PM
Alan! He looks almost cute... Is that possible? O_o And please tell me that hand doesn't belong to who I think it belongs to... T_T 'Cause thatwould be creepy. TT_TT
pen1300 08-25-2006 02:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
Alan! He looks almost cute... Is that possible? O_o And please tell me that hand doesn't belong to who I think it belongs to... T_T 'Cause thatwould be creepy. TT_TT

You know, looking at the hand after your comment, made me realize who it was.

This is beautiful! I want to see what else you do with it, thought I think it looks great the way it is. Just a hint of a hand. Nice.

Congrats on the tablet (I'm assuming it's the computer thing).

Later,
Pen1300
Xel 08-25-2006 03:36 PM
Awww, thanks, Pen! And you as well, Kat. Yes... it is who you think it is. *cough, gestures at title*

I decided to post the sketch as well, since I think I actually like it a lot more (which is why I'd decided I wanted to do something other than the quick color job I'd done in the first place).

And yes, the tablet is a magical instrument that lets me actually draw this business with a stylus rather than a mouse. I really don't know how I ever got on without it. >.>
Lexx 08-25-2006 07:16 PM
OMG!!! thats awesome!!! pretty pretty. i wish i had a tablet. =[
anyway, great job!
The Big Finale 08-25-2006 08:35 PM
Is it wrong that I knew whose hand that was before I noticed the red cuff?

Nice, Xel.
Lexx 08-25-2006 09:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Finale

Nice, Xel.

at first i didnt even see the red cuff. i was like is that who i think it is?? and sure enough i was right.
Xel 08-25-2006 11:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Finale

Nice, Xel.

I think you'll find it's quite right, Finale. Just relax and go with it...

And thanks. Big Grin

I've been on kind of a weird Alex/Alan kick lately and I'm not sure why.
Jixie 08-26-2006 12:01 AM
Heh. I knew what this was going to be before even opening the thread.

Always figured these two would be more like... Alan under the desk while Alex is having an importiant phone conference. Multi-tasking. Service with a smile. Mwahaha.

So he doesn't even take of the mask for sex? Hmmm. On a slightly different note, Jester is an awesome title for Alan, and fits sooo nicely with the whole Batman/Big O parallel and his position with Rosewater.

Xel, I think that we need further details on this subject. Pleased

~J
The Big Finale 08-26-2006 12:39 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
I think you'll find it's quite right, Finale. Just relax and go with it...

ONOZ! Brainwashing!

What kind of tablet have you nabbed, anyway?
Xel 08-26-2006 12:43 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Jixie
Heh. I knew what this was going to be before even opening the thread.

Always figured these two would be more like... Alan under the desk while Alex is having an importiant phone conference. Multi-tasking. Service with a smile. Mwahaha.

So he doesn't even take of the mask for sex? Hmmm. On a slightly different note, Jester is an awesome title for Alan, and fits sooo nicely with the whole Batman/Big O parallel and his position with Rosewater.

Xel, I think that we need further details on this subject. Pleased

~J

...you cannot even hope to fathom how happy you've just made me. (How happy? So happy it's taken me this long to respond.) You, madam, you-- I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK.

Aheheh. Well. I wholeheartedly agree, but consider this... but a moment out of a larger event that I totally couldn't get away with drawing. :B

Fwee, I'm so glad you noticed the title thing. XD And... honestly, yeah. I think the mask is kind of an integral part of him, if you don't mind my rambling. And especially between him and the likes of Alex, where there wouldn't be a romantic relationship to speak of at all, I think it would be appropriate. Of course, I've also stopped to wonder if he doesn't have that mask for practical reasons...

Oh, and... I would be more than happy to provide. ;D It'd be via fic if anything, though.

[EDIT] To Finale-- Wacom Graphire3 6x8. It was a gift from a friend and I'm eternally grateful to her. <3
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-26-2006 12:59 AM
DAMN IT! XD I'd like to thank you Xel and you de-light-ful fan art for converting me into an Alan fan girl. Damn you and god bless you for showing the shojou/cutie/lovely side of that blonde homicidal maniac! TuT
The Big Finale 08-26-2006 01:03 AM
Sweet. That was insanely nice of your friend.

[reiterates good work commentary, ponders what else may be forthcoming]
Xel 08-26-2006 01:08 AM
slash
quote:
DAMN IT! XD I'd like to thank you Xel and you de-light-ful fan art for converting me into an Alan fan girl. Damn you and god bless you for showing the shojou/cutie/lovely side of that blonde homicidal maniac! TuT

OHOHOHO. Then I've done my job. Red Face

This means, of course, that I'm going to have to implement stage two and make you an Alan slash fangirl. :3
Lexx 08-26-2006 01:21 AM
quote:
Originally posted by XelThis means, of course, that I'm going to have to implement stage two and make you an Alan slash fangirl. :3

alan slash.Drooling
yum. Big Grin
Xel 08-26-2006 01:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by .x.lexxi.x.
quote:
Originally posted by XelThis means, of course, that I'm going to have to implement stage two and make you an Alan slash fangirl. :3

alan slash.Drooling
yum. Big Grin

Yes! Excellent! Go forth and be fruitful to your cause! Fanworks, ladies, fanworks!
Lexx 08-26-2006 01:33 AM
eventully ill get my alan art on here. eventully. Big Grin
Jixie 08-26-2006 02:05 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
This means, of course, that I'm going to have to implement stage two and make you an Alan slash fangirl. :3

There's a difference??

(All kidding aside, I prefer to think that he could go either way.)

Regarding disturbed thought process. After the gun thing, I have trouble seeing him doing anything truly naughty that doesn't involve the word oral. This may explain why the first thought re: wet pic........ >.> Ok let's not go there.

I'm sorry!

Agreed about the romance thing, although Alan's concept of 'romance' is probably very messed up. The mask and its use/necessity is up to mucho interpretation, but I guess that would be the most likely time he'd take it off if it's possible. Do you have any plans on doing Alan, post-cyborg, sans mask? Just wondering.

.... woa i have got to bed sleep now. o.<

~J
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-26-2006 02:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
slash
quote:

OHOHOHO. Then I've done my job. Red Face

I accept stage two with open arms, as I discovered my yaoi fangirl-ism long before this moment. X3 Anything else? Big Grin
Lexx 08-26-2006 02:11 AM
ah the gun thing. that was hott. Big Grin