[Fan Art] King and Jester (rated TV-14...?)

Chitter-Box-Kat 08-29-2006 06:42 PM
Well, I definitely wanna see this little project when done! Big Grin ff.net is will let people post the crack-est of crack fan fictions, and all they have to do is make sure there's not to much explicit content. So I recomend ff.net.
Lexx 08-29-2006 08:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
quote:
Originally posted by .x.lexxi.x.
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
I had a similar reaction to the "under the desk" thing. Baaaaaaaaaaaad thoughts. Bad Kitty. XD I need to stop reading fan fiction for a while... OuO;

heh i need to get my head out of the gutter. heh heh heh. dirty thoughts. Pleased

But you know? I mentioned this to one R. Daniel elsewhere ;D-- while serving them, Alan is... unquestioningly loyal to every order he's given. I mean, sure, he might turn around and kill you later on, but while you've got him, seems like you can tell him to do just about anything and he'll do it. And why not, I suppose, if he's got nothing to lose, which I think may be the case.

Which means... well, I think you know what I'm getting at. Expect a fic soon. I have Ideas. (Granted, you'll have to know where to look for it since it's sure not gonna end up here, but... Sweatdrop )

ya he's pretty loyal. You tell him to do something and he'll do it even if he doesn't want to. and if that's the case he'll probably end up killing you afterwards.

heh ideas are gooood. Pleased can't wait to read it. i'll eventully find it. (since you are probably not going to post it on here.) Big Grin