[Fan Art] King and Jester (rated TV-14...?)

Xel 08-26-2006 02:33 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Jixie
There's a difference??

*sporfle*

quote:
(All kidding aside, I prefer to think that he could go either way.)

Regarding disturbed thought process. After the gun thing, I have trouble seeing him doing anything truly naughty that doesn't involve the word oral. This may explain why the first thought re: wet pic........ >.> Ok let's not go there.

Oh, for sure. Though, you know, I think ultimately Alan is primarily violencesexual.

Uh, and... *shifty* Funny you should mention that. I have a fic I think I ought to shamelessly pimp to you, if you like (not quiiiite appropriate for the general public here, but). >.>

quote:
I'm sorry!

Don't be. 8D

quote:
Agreed about the romance thing, although Alan's concept of 'romance' is probably very messed up. The mask and its use/necessity is up to mucho interpretation, but I guess that would be the most likely time he'd take it off if it's possible. Do you have any plans on doing Alan, post-cyborg, sans mask? Just wondering.

Ehee, I think his attempted mutilation of Dorothy was his idea of romance.

Man. You know, I would have totally done it by now, except... I really have no idea what he'd look like under there. It's almost something I'm afraid to explore, since I've long had the vague idea that he's got no eyes or ears under there. Though at the same time... the series has shown us that he does have some sort of sight mechanism in there-- watching episode 21 recently made me realize that he's sensitive to light just like anyone else, weirdly enough. So... yeah, it really leaves me at square one. D:
Lexx 08-26-2006 02:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
Oh, for sure. Though, you know, I think ultimately Alan is primarily violencesexual.

hes kinda like a sadistic sexual type of guy. wow that was hard to put into words. but ya like u said he finds pleasure in pain.
Xel 08-26-2006 02:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by .x.lexxi.x.
quote:
Originally posted by Xel

hes kinda like a sadistic sexual type of guy. wow that was hard to put into words. but ya like u said he finds pleasure in pain.

Agreed. Generally speaking, I think the best way of writing suggestive content in which Alan is the more, shall we say, active participant is to lace violent language with sexuality and sexual language with violence. Which is easier said than done, but I think it's a good starting point when it comes to the Ways of Alan Gabriel. Big Grin
Lexx 08-26-2006 03:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Xel

Agreed. Generally speaking, I think the best way of writing suggestive content in which Alan is the more, shall we say, active participant is to lace violent language with sexuality and sexual language with violence. Which is easier said than done, but I think it's a good starting point when it comes to the Ways of Alan Gabriel. Big Grin

ya i agree, its way easier said than done. but thats what you expect from a guy like Alan Gabriel. Big Grin
Nine Kuze 08-28-2006 03:23 PM
Ooooooh! More of Xel's art! Nice, it's very well drawn and I like how you drew his hair. Very nice, Xel and I think I'm becomin' a fan. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by The Big Finale
Is it wrong that I knew whose hand that was before I noticed the red cuff?

YES IT IS. Because, Finale, I did the exact same thing.

quote:
Always figured these two would be more like... Alan under the desk while Alex is having an importiant phone conference. Multi-tasking. Service with a smile. Mwahaha.

That's just brilliant.

Why this never made it on to any of the episodes of the series is beyond me. Preferably, the Hydra episode with Roger and Alan having lunch and Alan having some of his as well...
Peace.
Xel 08-28-2006 03:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Ooooooh! More of Xel's art! Nice, it's very well drawn and I like how you drew his hair. Very nice, Xel and I think I'm becomin' a fan. Big Grin

Oh, thank you! Big Grin Hey, if I can make you a fan... more good news for me. X3

quote:
Always figured these two would be more like... Alan under the desk while Alex is having an importiant phone conference. Multi-tasking. Service with a smile. Mwahaha.

That's just brilliant.

Why this never made it on to any of the episodes of the series is beyond me. Preferably, the Hydra episode with Roger and Alan having lunch and Alan having some of his as well...
Peace.[/quote]

ohmygod I haet u 2. HAET. Especially you, Nine! >O

You may have just given me an idea. >.>
Nine Kuze 08-28-2006 03:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
quote:

Oh, thank you! Big Grin Hey, if I can make you a fan... more good news for me. X3

quote:
quote:

That's just brilliant.

Peace.

ohmygod I haet u 2. HAET. Especially you, Nine! >O

Hey, any way (no matter HOW messed up) I can help, Xel! And hopefully, that idea I given you can be made visual in the near future maybe?

Also, I have no idea what this is; "HAET". Crazy internet lingo. Big Grin
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-28-2006 04:25 PM
Service with a smile... ME LIKE. Me like alot. Shame this sort of thing never appeared in the series. It would have been so much fun. Not to mention the shock value of the mere concept. ^3^

<EDIT> Can you even begin to imagine the discussion threads and fan bases that would've risen if such content had been inclucded? o_O
Lexx 08-28-2006 06:46 PM
quote:
Peace.

omg that would have been the koolest thing if they put that in there!!! i would have killed to see that. hahaha. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
Service with a smile... ME LIKE. Me like alot. Shame this sort of thing never appeared in the series. It would have been so much fun. Not to mention the shock value of the mere concept. ^3^

<EDIT> Can you even begin to imagine the discussion threads and fan bases that would've risen if such content had been inclucded? o_O

o wow. i can only imagine how intense the fanbases would be getting.
that could be a good thing though. haha Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-28-2006 07:01 PM
Woulduv, coulduv, shoulduv, didn't happen! Crying But that's what we have fan art, fan fiction, and those who will fight for a third season for. Pleased
Lexx 08-28-2006 07:03 PM
quote:
Woulduv, coulduv, shoulduv, didn't happen! Crying But that's what we have fan art, fan fiction, and those who will fight for a third season for. Pleased

hell ya! Big Grin
Jixie 08-28-2006 10:10 PM
Soooo much to reply to...

quote:
Originally posted by Xel
Man. You know, I would have totally done it by now, except... I really have no idea what he'd look like under there. It's almost something I'm afraid to explore, since I've long had the vague idea that he's got no eyes or ears under there. Though at the same time... the series has shown us that he does have some sort of sight mechanism in there-- watching episode 21 recently made me realize that he's sensitive to light just like anyone else, weirdly enough. So... yeah, it really leaves me at square one. D:

I've had about a million different ideas on what's going on with the face. Then I keep changing my mind about which version I like best, which is rather a problem for fanfic related stuff. ;_; But you can draw one thing that doesn't nessecarily mean it's the final interpretation. *grins*

quote:

*tents fingers a la Mr. Burns* Eeeexxcelent.

quote:

If it's anything like the Gundam Wing fandom, then I'm glad it's not. All Yaoi All The Time gets really old, really quick. Besides, then who would we scandalize?

quote:
quote:

That's just brilliant.

Why this never made it on to any of the episodes of the series is beyond me. Preferably, the Hydra episode with Roger and Alex having lunch and Alan having some of his as well...

Shocked

*dies*

...nine, you've just blown my mind...

hehe blow. *cough* On to the next topic! Woohoo!

~J
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-29-2006 01:23 AM
I had a similar reaction to the "under the desk" thing. Baaaaaaaaaaaad thoughts. Bad Kitty. XD I need to stop reading fan fiction for a while... OuO;

What else is there to talk about? Alan's compatibility in possible pairings? I think that would be fun! ^vv^
Lexx 08-29-2006 02:07 AM
quote:
I had a similar reaction to the "under the desk" thing. Baaaaaaaaaaaad thoughts. Bad Kitty. XD I need to stop reading fan fiction for a while... OuO;

heh i need to get my head out of the gutter. heh heh heh. dirty thoughts. Pleased
Xel 08-29-2006 03:18 PM
quote:
quote:

heh i need to get my head out of the gutter. heh heh heh. dirty thoughts. Pleased

But you know? I mentioned this to one R. Daniel elsewhere ;D-- while serving them, Alan is... unquestioningly loyal to every order he's given. I mean, sure, he might turn around and kill you later on, but while you've got him, seems like you can tell him to do just about anything and he'll do it. And why not, I suppose, if he's got nothing to lose, which I think may be the case.

Which means... well, I think you know what I'm getting at. Expect a fic soon. I have Ideas. (Granted, you'll have to know where to look for it since it's sure not gonna end up here, but... Sweatdrop )
Nine Kuze 08-29-2006 03:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
quote:
quote:

But you know? I mentioned this to one R. Daniel elsewhere ;D-- while serving them, Alan is... unquestioningly loyal to every order he's given. I mean, sure, he might turn around and kill you later on, but while you've got him, seems like you can tell him to do just about anything and he'll do it. And why not, I suppose, if he's got nothing to lose, which I think may be the case.

Which means... well, I think you know what I'm getting at. Expect a fic soon. I have Ideas. (Granted, you'll have to know where to look for it since it's sure not gonna end up here, but... Sweatdrop )

Why not, Xel? Smile
Peace.
Xel 08-29-2006 03:53 PM
quote:
Why not, Xel? Smile
Peace.

Because I wouldn't be able to get away with it being at all appropriate for a general audience. Smile
Nine Kuze 08-29-2006 03:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
quote:
Why not, Xel? Smile
Peace.

Because I wouldn't be able to get away with it being at all appropriate for a general audience. Smile

Oh, I know hon. I was just playin'. But for the most part, I would like to read a fan fiction with that... particular topic.

With details! Lots and lots of details! Laughing
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-29-2006 03:57 PM
If not here fanfiction do net. Smile But it woulld be fun to post it here. We could see the explosions of the Shocked Confused Crying Evil Anime Smile Sweatdrop Drooling Neutral Oh Well Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down from the smiles box. We might get in trouble though...
Xel 08-29-2006 04:08 PM
quote:
If not here fanfiction do net. Smile But it woulld be fun to post it here. We could see the explosions of the Shocked Confused Crying Evil Anime Smile Sweatdrop Drooling Neutral Oh Well Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down from the smiles box. We might get in trouble though...

XD; That's why it wouldn't end up here. ff.n is a possibility, though

quote:
Oh, I know hon. I was just playin'. But for the most part, I would like to read a fan fiction with that... particular topic.

I guess I'll let you know, then. :3 See that pic up there? Lots to do with that. *titters and scampers away.*