hello. the names alexis.

Lexx 08-24-2006 10:26 PM
hello there. you can call me lexx. Big Grin so, im new here and whatnot but im a big fan of big-o. big fan of alan gabriel too. hope to talk to you guys in the forums and stuff. Big Grin
minespatch 08-24-2006 11:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by .x.lexxi.x.
hello. the names alexis. but u can call me lexxy or lexxi. either way they sound the same. =] uh im new here but im a big 'big-o' fan. big fan of alan gabriel too.
Big Grin

its excellent that we have something in comming.
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-24-2006 11:26 PM
quote:
hello. the names alexis. but u can call me lexxy or lexxi. either way they sound the same. =] uh im new here but im a big 'big-o' fan. big fan of alan gabriel too.
Big Grin

AH! Hello hello to you as well! My, so many people joining the forums! I extend the welcome I gave minespatch to you .x.lexxi.x.. Enjoy your stay in Paradigm! ^u^
R.Smith 08-25-2006 02:08 AM
Welcome .x.lexxi.x.! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Seihou 08-25-2006 02:45 AM
I may be new here, but I can still welcome people right? Anywho, enough chit- chat, my fellow Paradigm citizens and I welcome you to the Paradigm City Forums! Enjoy your stay here!
Travis Bickle 08-25-2006 09:18 AM
Welcome, xlexxix, to the totally hXe Paradigm City Forums.
Asirt 08-25-2006 09:44 AM
I welcome you to Paradigm City Forums, .x.lexxi.x.. I hope you have a good time here.

Be sure to ask the forum staff or the members if you any questions, and also to have fun while checking the many topics available.

However, I'd watch out for that Tamayura God. He's a dangerous one. Evil

Once again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile
Lexx 08-25-2006 07:35 PM
thanks so much everyone! i appreciate it! Big Grin alan rox!! hee hee
David Ryder 08-25-2006 10:26 PM
Welcome aboard and do enjoy your stay!
Xel 08-26-2006 12:17 AM
Ah... it's been three years. Finally more Alan fans are pouring in. Yay.~
Lexx 08-26-2006 01:23 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
Ah... it's been three years. Finally more Alan fans are pouring in. Yay.~

fanworks. u gotta love em.
Big Grin
Nine Kuze 08-28-2006 05:48 PM
I usually don't do things but hi nonetheless.

I'm Nine, the PCF hustla. You need something, I'm your man. Unless you get caught, then you've never heard of me. Welcome to PCF!

Also, I have to say this and I don't mean any offense whatsoever, but your username scares me. There, I said it.
Peace.
Lexx 08-28-2006 07:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI

I'm Nine, the PCF hustla. You need something, I'm your man. Unless you get caught, then you've never heard of me. Welcome to PCF!

Also, I have to say this and I don't mean any offense whatsoever, but your username scares me. There, I said it.
Peace.

hello Nine! Thank you very much! I'll be sure to let you know if anything comes up. Big Grin
My username scares you? I'm sorry. =]

Later Big Grin
Nine Kuze 08-29-2006 02:27 PM
quote:
quote:

Peace.

hello Nine! Thank you very much! I'll be sure to let you know if anything comes up. Big Grin

Later Big Grin

Cool, cool.

And to be frank, not really scares me. But when I first saw it, I did kind of jump out of my seat and shut off the computer.

Anyhow, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Peace.
Lexx 08-29-2006 08:34 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:

Peace.

Later Big Grin

Cool, cool.

And to be frank, not really scares me. But when I first saw it, I did kind of jump out of my seat and shut off the computer.

Anyhow, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Peace.

haha.
i felt like changing it. so hopefully its not so scary anymore. Big Grin