Yiiii!!!

Seihou 08-25-2006 12:04 AM
Now that I have some people's attention with the strange subject title, allow me to introduce myself! Seihou's the name, ...I don't know what my game is. Anyway, hello to everyone out there on the forums!
R.Smith 08-25-2006 12:22 AM
Welcome Seihou! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-25-2006 12:44 AM
O_o "Yiiii!!"

Konichiwa potential psycho person! Big Grin I'm Chitter-Box-Kat, one of the two current resident psychos. This has to be a record or something; you're like, the one...two...three...fifth person to join up in the past two days. Where the hell are you all coming from!? Shocked

Anyways, welcome to PCF! There's something for everybody, and if you can't find your something, you can make it! For you, I think I'll give a free customizable Alan Gabriel, Beck Gold or R.D. plushie!

Enjoy your stay, and keep all high damage fights outside the city limits! Anime Smile
Travis Bickle 08-25-2006 12:46 AM
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Hello
The Big Finale 08-25-2006 01:59 AM
Not Yii. Wii.

As in, Wii welcomes you to the forum.
Asirt 08-25-2006 12:29 PM
Allow me to welcome you to Paradigm City Forums, Seihou! I hope your stay will be a good one indeed.

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but try to have fun here most of all. Ask any questions to the forum staff or the members, and they'll be able to help you out.

I'd watch out for that AIRhead. He's a mean one. Evil

I welcome you again, and I hope you have a good time. Smile
Lexx 08-25-2006 07:30 PM
hello there! you can call me lexxy, lexxi, or lexx doesnt matter to me. im new here too lol. im not alone anymore! yay! have fun!