hello the public.

minespatch 08-24-2006 08:06 PM
i am ariel baron, you may call me minespatch or even "mines" if you want. i have been a fan of "big-o" ever since the december of 2004.
R.Smith 08-24-2006 08:28 PM
Welcome minespatch! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
minespatch 08-24-2006 08:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
Welcome minespatch! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin

thank you, i appreciate that.
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-24-2006 10:04 PM
Helloo! I welcome youto PCF as Chitter-Box-Kat, a freindly resident psycho. Not to be confued with people like Beck, who's just psycho with and ego. And certainly not R.D. or Alan, who are both homicidal in their own ways. ^_^;

Welcome! It's always fun to see a new face (well, sort of) and I hope you have fun here! I'm always looking for more people to add to my buddies list, so feel free to PM me whenever you please.

Enjoy your stay, and try to keep all major fights involving large ammo, explosives and megadeus outside city limits. Big Grin
Asirt 08-25-2006 09:39 AM
Allow me to welcome you to Paradigm City Forums, minespatch! I hope your stay will be a good one indeed.

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but try to have fun here most of all. Ask any questions to the forum staff or the members, and they'll be able to help you out.

I'd watch out for that Haruhi Follower. He'll force you to join the SOS Brigade. Evil

I welcome you again, and I hope you have a good time. Smile
minespatch 08-27-2006 07:48 PM
what do you mean "the sos brigade"?